Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    Sweet then you weren't just "fighting"

Say your wife and little girl were out and someone tries to hurt them and a cop rolls in. Do you want him to fist fight and play fucking grab ass? No, you'd want that asshole tackled and cuffed asap.
    That is completely beside the point of Brent vs Matt here.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I'm not talking about when you smothered Seb either.
      Now that was fucking funny! I don't care who you are...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Now that was fucking funny! I don't care who you are...
        Hey, don't doubt the smother move dammit. That shit works! It's still submitting him to this day knowing he's had his face in my sweaty moobs.

Comment

I'll take a knee to my face from threefingerpete before I would take a face full of sweaty moobs from any fatty!

<-----Fatty
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Yes.
            Spill the beans.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Spill the beans.
              I rather eat the beans then fart on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                I rather eat the beans then fart on you.
                That's the same thing my wife does. I'm just going to say dudes tried to fight me and I was a 6'5" 275 pound cop with a bat belt filled to hurt people. So don't say people don't fight cops.

Comment

This thread became hilarious then started to decline again. Maybe Matt will come back in with his "Two tickets to the gun show" with arrows pointing at his arms shirt on again and we can hear about how how badass and successful he is some more.

Comment

b-rad.....how was the gravy?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      b-rad.....how was the gravy?

god bless.
                      The gravy was good but my wife said the mashed potatoes tasted like dick. I told her I thought it was that kinda party.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I hereby challenge you to a 100 question test on New Journalism, The Beat Poets and 20th Century American Literature. What's that you say, I'm simply challenging you to things I know i have a 100% advantage in to try and make myself look better? Coward!

How about a game of chess?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          LOL. Again, I'm not even the least bit intimidated. He is used to everyone being scared of him, whether it's size, the fact that he's a cop, etc. Me, I just don't give a shit. If that's his intent, he needs to try harder. But it still isn't going to work.

He's the one that wants to kick my ass. I just obliged. It's an ass kicking for crying out loud, not the end of the world. I'm not above taking one, just like I'm not above handing one out. Not my first choice of action at my age, but hey, shit happens. Definitely won't be the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last either. And it's not going to shut me up, either. If that's his end goal, he needs to rethink his busted strategy.
                          If you think looking for a fight is my goal in life, you are sadly mistaken. It's a tool used as a last resort. If someone is intent on fighting me, I'm sure as hell not going to run away. I learned years ago in the Corps that pain is temporary, cowardice is forever.

Brent and Eric do what they do best. Run their pie hole. That's the only talent they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            This thread became hilarious then started to decline again. Maybe Matt will come back in with his "Two tickets to the gun show" with arrows pointing at his arms shirt on again and we can hear about how how badass and successful he is some more.
                            You know ass wipe, I really do feel sorry for you.

You live your life making 40k posts on the board picking e-fights and degrading others to make yourself feel better.

I hope like Hell you never have kids, because they will be some of the most hatefull little bastards on earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              How about a game of chess?

How about a game of go fuck yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                You know ass wipe, I really do feel sorry for you.

You live your life making 40k posts on the board picking e-fights and degrading others to make yourself feel better.

I hope like Hell you never have kids, because they will be some of the most hatefull little bastards on earth.

You shouldn't. My life is awesome. I'd tell you why, but I'm not going to sit here and make a grocery list of reasons to try and justify myself to you. That would be something, well, YOU would do. Unencouraged at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X