Time to shop for car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Shit, pm me as well! I've got a clean record, no claims, etc, and previously had Allstate but they cancelled me when I only had my '91 GT insured through them, telling me "We don't insure high-performance vehicles!" Swear to God, this was about 6-7 years ago. My agent told me if I'd like to add another vehicle, that would be fine, but just one "high performance" vehicle was a no-no. Nevermind the fact a new Camry can out-run a stock 91 Gt.
    PM sent... and no this isn't Juggs...

GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      Esurance for me. I was with Geico but Esurance was ~15% cheapr for the same coverage.

State Farm is ridiculously expensive for me.

I checked Esurance and they are the exact same price as progressive. So far Geico has kicked everyone's butt in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        You guys suck. The only Juggz reference is in the tags. This thread is lacking.
        She has hooked me up too.. i dont think she posts on here anymore.. pm me if you want her number
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I switched to TX Farm Bureau a couple years ago and they saved me over $400 a year AND better coverage. That was on main house, rental property, full coverage on 3 vehicles. He even put in an underwriter on the main house that covers all my stuff when I'm at my rental house if anything should happen while I'm there!
          86 SVO

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
            PM sent... and no this isn't Juggs...

Awesome, thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
            X