Time to shop for car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    No more WRX Geor? For my beat-up foxbody liability-only insurance is just a tad north of $400 for a year through Texas Farm Bureau.
    I just got a qoute from Texas Farm Bureau and they are $250 more than progressive.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      I just got a qoute from Texas Farm Bureau and they are $250 more than progressive.
      They were the cheapest last time I compared rates. But, that's just for liability-only, state minimum coverage, etc. I drive that car maybe 3-4k miles a year, so I've just got the minimum coverage on it, and they were the cheapest this last time around. I've paid as little as $300/year for the same coverage, but rates are always changing and I'm constantly switching companies every 1-2 years.

Comment

No more WRX Geor? For my beat-up foxbody liability-only insurance is just a tad north of $400 for a year through Texas Farm Bureau.
        No, I've still get the ole rex. Bitch be gettin' old and shit though. Gonna have to swap her for a young'n soon. Just not sure what to get, plus I have some shit I've been putting off on that car that needs to be tended to before selling. Been sproutin' boners to those Volvo C30s lately, so I'll probably get one of those.. or an Outback.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I just switched from Progressive to Allstate and went from $361 per 6 months to $153 per 6 months for required minimums plus roadside assistance, towing and accident forgiveness. Sort of a family hookup, but not really.. I will PM you her info later and you can call/email her for a quote.
          GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
            I just switched from Progressive to Allstate and went from $361 per 6 months to $153 per 6 months for required minimums plus roadside assistance, towing and accident forgiveness. Sort of a family hookup, but not really.. I will PM you her info later and you can call/email her for a quote.
            Shit, pm me as well! I've got a clean record, no claims, etc, and previously had Allstate but they cancelled me when I only had my '91 GT insured through them, telling me "We don't insure high-performance vehicles!" Swear to God, this was about 6-7 years ago. My agent told me if I'd like to add another vehicle, that would be fine, but just one "high performance" vehicle was a no-no. Nevermind the fact a new Camry can out-run a stock 91 Gt.

Comment

You guys suck. The only Juggz reference is in the tags. This thread is lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                What happened to her?
                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Nevermind the fact a new Camry can out-run a stock 91 Gt.
                  Bahaha! Aint that the truth! Shoot the new camrys will beat some of the 80's ferraris. lol

Comment

<---

30/mo full coverage, 22 y/o.

Don't be jelly!
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                      <---

30/mo full coverage, 22 y/o.

Don't be jelly!
                      Where at lol

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                        Where at lol
                        State Farm.

But it's because we have all our insurance through them. Driver's ed and good student discount don't hurt.
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Swing and a miss....post #9.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            Swing and a miss....post #9.
                            LOL I stand corrected. Nicely played, Dave.

Comment

Esurance for me. I was with Geico but Esurance was ~15% cheapr for the same coverage.

State Farm is ridiculously expensive for me.

Comment

Is geico worth a crap. I just got a quote from them and with 300k/300k limits they come in $250 cheaper than progressive. I currently only have 100k/300k limits with progressive. So I'm getting more insurance for cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X