Time to shop for car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to shop for car insurance

Just got a renewal notice from Progessive and those cocksuckers are raising my rates. I've been with them for 2 years and zero claims, accidents, or tickets. Anyone have any suggestions on who to use.

State Farm
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

state farm. use them for house and vehicles. i've heard of lots of people complaining about insurance companies raising their rates. state farm just did this by about $15 a month to me.

Comment

Yeah, because calling your agent to negotiate your rate would be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Underwriting controls your rate, not your agent. Unless you mean talk to your agent about increasing your deductible and lowering your coverage?

Comment

And futile, in my experience at least. I went with Texas farm bureau for auto and home and cut my annual cost by aprrox $2300.00
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
              And futile, in my experience at least. I went with Texas farm bureau for auto and home and cut my annual cost by aprrox $2300.00
              Damn how much where you paying. My annual insurance runs about $1200, but they just upped it to $1600.

Comment

My Auto was around 3k per year (3 vehicles) and my home insurance was around 1600-1700. Now I pay around 26-2700 annually for all of it.

I was previously with geico for 17 fuxking years. The only carrier higher than geico was Allstate and state farm. I decided back in January when we bought the caddy to shop my insurance , boy was I shocked at how bad geico was fucking me on their "preferred loyalty" program or whatever BS they call it .

I will shop insurance every two year from here on out, possibly more often.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I hear 03trublugt has a friend that can hook you up with car insurance (among other things)!

Comment

USAA (unless you suck at driving and have lots of claims, then do me a favor and stay away).

Comment

Sure would because the agent has zero control over your rates. An insurance company is not going to lower your rates to keep you around. The only time I've seen them makes adjustments is to remove negative marks that impact the score. If his record is already clean, they won't do jack shit.

Comment

This is pretty much happening to all the other employees with Progresive that filed hail claims on April 3 this year where my wife works. People are jumping ship with good reason. Farmers has been good for us. $1300 annual. No changes at renewal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                          Just got a renewal notice from Progessive and those cocksuckers are raising my rates. I've been with them for 2 years and zero claims, accidents, or tickets. Anyone have any suggestions on who to use.
                          lulz. I had an accident last year and my rate decreased with Progressive. It's just north of $400 for 6 months now.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            lulz. I had an accident last year and my rate decreased with Progressive. It's just north of $400 for 6 months now.
                            That's because you drive a beat up foxbody lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                              That's because you drive a beat up foxbody lol.
                              No more WRX Geor? For my beat-up foxbody liability-only insurance is just a tad north of $400 for a year through Texas Farm Bureau.

Comment

Working...
                              X