funny pet stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    I have no story for this, my dog is just fucking weird.

much like the owner.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not mine (thank god). Hers is a black mouth cur and evidently this is the THIRD crate the dog has busted out of.

Comment

Damn... Sorry about scooby. Got plenty of stories, all about mutts that wandered into my life. Guess the best one's about Stash, a Shepard mix I got from a buddy of mine. He was getting transferred (Nebraska State patrol) & couldn't keep her. Smart as hell & loved learning new stuff. Took me about a month, but I taught her to "get dad a beer". Several steps involved, but I always had a 6pack on the bottom shelf,with one can out of it. I'd give her the command, & whoever was around would laugh, until she'd come back, 5pack in her mouth. My ex hated that trick, so we would work on it once a night.. On a different note, my hurricane refugee is slowing down a bit these days, and I'm dreading that day.

Comment

When I was younger we had a miniature dachshund named Lucy. One day my family was sitting out.in the front yard just hangin out. Lucy was sitting on the ground next to my dad. Across the street a guy was riding his bike with the leash to his golden retriever around his handlebar. As soon as Lucy saw the dog she took off for it. She bolted across the sreet and launched herself off of the curb and did a midair flying headbutt into the goldens midsection. The golden retriever then ran with the quickness away from Lucy in turn yanking the guys bike out from under him. The retriever then ran for another block and a half bike still dragging behind it.

Comment

I hate it when I come home and my dog has his tail tucked but wagging really fast and his head is lowered. It means he's really excited to see me and there's a pile of shit somewhere in the house.

These ducks have a squeeker in them and when Luke gets one, his sole purpose in life is to remove it. I told my wife to give him a $5 bill and let him rip that up.
            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, has to be hard to lose a pet. I grew up with American Eskimo's, my mom and dad got me my own when i was about 15. I went to college and brought mine with me. He was about 3 years old and I had my own place with my roommates. He was house trained and everything but, he had separation anxiety. He would sleep for about 15 hours out of the day as long as someone was there, didn't matter if it was me or anyone of my roommates as long as someone was there. But on the off chance we weren't he would find the nearest wall, lay next to it, lick it til the paint was gone and the drywall was softened. Then proceed to DESTROY the wall. Chewed at least 6 holes through my house in the matter of 5 months. Never destroyed anything else, just ate drywall religiously.

Here's the little shit pretending to hide in the snow.

Comment

My female Golden has developed a keen interest in bringing the living room tv remote into the bedroom in the morning, right around when the alarm clock goes off.

Comment

My wife's two little dogs found a big ass field mouse in the back yard and brought half of it in the living room, it was disturbing...anyway, I looked for an hour for the other half. Never did find it, so when I asked the wife and kids the next day they said they had torn it apart on the back porch. Apparently the damn thing was pregnant and the two dogs only wanted the unborn field mice. My daughter was dry heaving while describing what she had witnessed....the boys and I thought her story was amusing though.

Comment

Working...
                  X