funny pet stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, about your friend .

Here's one for you left for about an hour they were like this.

Came home nobody was inside cause they knew they were in trouble since this is what was left of the cushions on the couch.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Watson is one of those dogs that you can't free-feed. He'd be a fat tub of shit if it were up to him. He's only 8 months old now, but he's already gotten better about slowing down when he eats. For the first few months he would try to eat so fast he'd end up choking, coughing up half chewed kibble, then getting back after it. We had to train him to lay down until the food was all the way poured and in the bowl otherwise he'd knock it all over the floor before it was even in his dish.

Well one day, before we realized we needed a food bin with a latching lid, he got into the 50 lb bag of puppy food (it was in the laundry room). I knew he ate some before I caught him because there was a mess on the floor but I didn't realize how much. When I went to feed him his normal dinner two hours later he just stared at it and plopped down on the ground. LMFAO!

I didn't notice at first but Rach looked at him and said something along the lines of, "Holy fuck, how much did he eat?! He looks pregnant!"

Fucker was MISERABLE for the rest of the night and then took the biggest shit I've ever seen come out of a puppy the next morning. Then I bought a latching food bin.
      My rat terrier is the same way with food. He acts like he hasn't eaten in days every time he gets food or a treat. He was a porker when we adopted him so I think the previous owners overfed him. Once he got into a bin of guinea pig food and ate a bunch before we found him munching away. You could tell he wasn't feeling well after that and a couple hours later he was puking it all over our living room.

My parent's german shepherd ate an entire lb of cashews when he was a puppy. His next shit looked like a payday bar.

Comment

fucking hilarious

Watson is one of those dogs that you can't free-feed. He'd be a fat tub of shit if it were up to him. He's only 8 months old now, but he's already gotten better about slowing down when he eats. For the first few months he would try to eat so fast he'd end up choking, coughing up half chewed kibble, then getting back after it. We had to train him to lay down until the food was all the way poured and in the bowl otherwise he'd knock it all over the floor before it was even in his dish.

Well one day, before we realized we needed a food bin with a latching lid, he got into the 50 lb bag of puppy food (it was in the laundry room). I knew he ate some before I caught him because there was a mess on the floor but I didn't realize how much. When I went to feed him his normal dinner two hours later he just stared at it and plopped down on the ground. LMFAO!

I didn't notice at first but Rach looked at him and said something along the lines of, "Holy fuck, how much did he eat?! He looks pregnant!"

Fucker was MISERABLE for the rest of the night and then took the biggest shit I've ever seen come out of a puppy the next morning. Then I bought a latching food bin.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          Sorry, about your friend .

the little one is plotting and the other two are sad eyed because they know what's about to go down
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Good lookin' pups. Watson is a Rhodesian also... they are really fucking smart. Too smart for their own good most of the time.

I was in the office last night working and he came and laid down behind my chair chewing on something. He usually has a rawhide or nylon bone so for a bit I didn't think anything of it. When I finally looked I saw that he had a green ballpoint pen that was just about ready to spew its guts everywhere.

There was only one place he could have gotten it...
            I left a work notebook on an end table earlier and it had this pen stuck inside of it, so naturally I feared the entire notebook had been destroyed.

I walked out there and it hadn't even been moved. Not an inch. But the fucking pen sure was missing! I still can't figure out how he got the pen without moving the notebook but that wiley motherfucker did it.

Such a shit-eating grin. "Hi, Dad... nothing to see here!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              the little one is plotting and the other two are sad eyed because they know what's about to go down
              It's very possible that little fucker instigates a lot of problems and when this all happened the Ridgebacks were only around 1yr old.

Good lookin' pups. Watson is a Rhodesian also... they are really fucking smart. Too smart for their own good most of the time.
              Good looking dog there. I couldn't agree more about them being too smart, dang sure too smart for a hound.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Good looking dog there. I couldn't agree more about them being too smart, dang sure too smart for a hound.

And apparently ours isn't the only one that loves to shred and un-stuff anything soft (only dog toys and his own bed so far though).

Comment

And apparently ours isn't the only one that loves to shred and un-stuff anything soft (only dog toys and his own bed so far though).
                  My healer-mix will de-stuff anything that she deems nessisary with the swiftness.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

only thing i wish i would have never taught mine was to open the backdoor shit gets old after awhile, i yell back at her all the time SHUT THE DOOR she looks at me like whatttt..

Comment

Had a Mexican red head amazon (parrot) scream at the top of his lungs "FIRE....FIRE!!!! Save the bird SAAAAAVE the bird!". Damn near cleared out half of the parks mall.

Comment

Brought the bosses laptop home to get it fixed before his company trip the next day. Had it apart on my dining room table while I ran back to the office for some parts. When I returned I opened the front door and saw keyboard keys scattered all over. Went into the dining room and found laptop parts scattered everywhere. My 6 month old lab/german shepard mix had some fun while I was gone to the tune of about $375. Needless to say the laptop wasn't ready the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                          Brought the bosses laptop home to get it fixed before his company trip the next day. Had it apart on my dining room table while I ran back to the office for some parts. When I returned I opened the front door and saw keyboard keys scattered all over. Went into the dining room and found laptop parts scattered everywhere. My 6 month old lab/german shepard mix had some fun while I was gone to the tune of about $375. Needless to say the laptop wasn't ready the next day.
                          We should be prepare for these kind of events when we have these in our houses.

Comment

My dog will catch a tennis ball, bring it back to me to play fetch.

I'll throw him a Frisbee, catches it, runs away and starts chewing it.

Sometimes he'll zone out and watch tv.
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

its interesting how much they become a part of the family and your daily routine without you even being aware of it. I stood at the back door after the other two dogs had come through last night waiting for him, and it took me a sec to reolize what I was doing. I instintively moved over when I got in bed because he was always cuddling up beside me.

We were laughing last night about a pool party we had, Scooby would get in and stand on the middle step. He never could swim, and wouldnt try. He stepped a bit too far and you could see the "well, fuck" look on his face as he sank like a rock. He never got in the pool again.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have no story for this, my dog is just fucking weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X