funny pet stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny pet stories?

I had to say farewell to my best friend yesterday, and have been getting comfort in telling some of the funny stories Ive had involving him over the years. Anyone want to share theres and help cheer me up?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

I had to do the same Friday very fucking rough. I had a female half great Dane half English mastiff. Everytime my ex or my brothers gf came over shed follow them around. And if they bent down to pick something up she would jump up and start dry humping them.

Comment

Someone posted this on another forum. Said he came home to this the other day and the dog was looking at him like

"What happened? I've been in my cage all day, dunno what's going on with all this"

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
        Someone posted this on another forum. Said he came home to this the other day and the dog was looking at him like

"What happened? I've been in my cage all day, dunno what's going on with all this"

lol Ive come home to similar. One dog still in the crate looking at me like "wasnt me"
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Man it always sucks having to put a pet down. I have plenty of storys I could tell but pictures are worth so much more at times. Came home from work and found my girls dog in our bed.

He did that all on his own I got a good laugh about that.

Comment

Man they're always doing something funny. One day Chopper and I were playing fetch, and he had to jump over a curb to follow the ball. He was hauling ass when he miscalculated the distance to this curb, and didn't get his paws up in time to leap over it. He landed chest-first and slid probably 15-20 feet with his arms at his side, finally rolling to a stop in the grass after tumbling a few times. At first I thought he might be hurt but his goofy ass jumped up like nothing happened.

Sorry about your dog DJ. God knows I dread the day when I have to put my boy down.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

My cat (who might as well have been a dog) had a reputation for loving people food.

My sister's 8th or 9th birthday, we all left the kitchen to go to my mother's room where she had hidden my sister's presents. We brought them back into the kitchen and, within a span of 80-90 seconds, the cat had licked a THIRD of the blue icing off a half-sheet birthday cake. He was sitting on the kitchen floor looking at us with a "O HI" facial expression, and a HUGE blue moustache.

Sorry to hear about Scooby, DJ
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

My dog has a habit of deciding to look a different direction in doorways, and whacking her head or snout on the door jamb as she turns her head. I feel bad every time she does it. But I still laugh. She just gives me a guilty "did you see that?" look, then comes over to be pet. Sorry about your dog DJ.

Comment

I couldn't imagine having to put one of my shitheads down! Fucking rough!
                  Ded

Comment

My little Spencer, half Yorkie half Shi-tsu, goes down the stairs on only his front paws. His hind legs and ass are up in the air. It's really funny to watch!

Comment

Man, I'm so sorry for your loss. That has to be tough. My old 3-legged Catahoula was very skittish when we first rescued him, to the point that I had to pick him up to load him in the car. So one day the wife and I were loading up the car for a weekend trip to see my mother, about 250 miles away. We had the trunk and all four doors open while we were loading up. We went back in the house to get the dog and put his harness on and we couldn't find his dumb ass anywhere. We went outside and hollered at him and found him...sitting behind the wheel in the drivers seat like, "Are we leaving or what?".
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Sorry about your dog DJ. God knows I dread the day when I have to put my boy down.
                        This

"Hey Dad, you won't believe this... Here I was, sleeping peacefully, when shit just exploded. Swear to God."

Comment

For some reason here lately the garbage can has been free for the taking came home last we to every bit of it all over the house, has a lid on it to she broke it off lol.

Comment

lol thanks!

Scooby has always been fine in the house alone so long as there wasnt food or trash that he can get to. I'd always stick him in the bedroom and close the door. He learned that if he went in there when I was getting ready to go, the door would naturally swing closed, but not latch. More than once I forgot to check it to come home and find a similar mess to the ones posted. Once he got a hold of a just opened bag of oreo's and ate them all. Apparently his gastric system didnt tolerate it well, and he had some projectile black shits. That was fun to clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              Once he got a hold of a just opened bag of oreo's and ate them all. Apparently his gastric system didnt tolerate it well, and he had some projectile black shits. That was fun to clean up.
                              Watson is one of those dogs that you can't free-feed. He'd be a fat tub of shit if it were up to him. He's only 8 months old now, but he's already gotten better about slowing down when he eats. For the first few months he would try to eat so fast he'd end up choking, coughing up half chewed kibble, then getting back after it. We had to train him to lay down until the food was all the way poured and in the bowl otherwise he'd knock it all over the floor before it was even in his dish.

Well one day, before we realized we needed a food bin with a latching lid, he got into the 50 lb bag of puppy food (it was in the laundry room). I knew he ate some before I caught him because there was a mess on the floor but I didn't realize how much. When I went to feed him his normal dinner two hours later he just stared at it and plopped down on the ground. LMFAO!

I didn't notice at first but Rach looked at him and said something along the lines of, "Holy fuck, how much did he eat?! He looks pregnant!"

Fucker was MISERABLE for the rest of the night and then took the biggest shit I've ever seen come out of a puppy the next morning. Then I bought a latching food bin.

Comment

Working...
                              X