Eagleford Shale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagleford Shale

Does anyone work in or have first hand knowledge of the Dilley, Pleasanton, Carrizo Springs, Cotulla, area?
    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Yes
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
      Does anyone work in or have first hand knowledge of Dilley, Pleasanton, Carrizo Springs, Cotulla, area?
      no.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

^ looks like we're good here, men. Carry on.

Comment

Heard they got some badass doublewides out there along with as much methamphetamine as your little heart can desire!
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

But seriously, I heard Yale used to work out there. Send him a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Heard they got some badass doublewides out there along with as much methamphetamine as your little heart can desire!
              That's pretty much anywhere these days!

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              Gracias.......I certainly appreciate it!

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Prob won't get any good info there...

cheese ≠ oil/gas

Nothing against Yale, but maybe you were thinking of someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

cheese ≠ oil/gas

I know what I said.

Comment

I know what I said.

Did you know that Yale worked in the Eagle Ford Shale for a while? Apparently he was pretty damn good at what he did. Mudfrac-rotarywireline type stuff if I remember right.

Comment

cheese ≠ oil/gas

Did you know that Yale worked in the Eagle Ford Shale for a while? Apparently he was pretty damn good at what he did. Mudfrac-rotarywireline type stuff if I remember right.
                        The company I have been with for the last 7 years is trying to convince me to move down that way, but I have not heard good things about the area. However they are offering some pretty good coin to relocate.

Comment

The company I have been with for the last 7 years is trying to convince me to move down that way, but I have not heard good things about the area. However they are offering some pretty good coin to relocate.

I wouldn't necessarily base relocating from what Yale specifically tells you.

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily base relocating from what Yale specifically tells you.
                            I have looked up crime rates, cost of living, census info, etc-- it is all over the place due to the EFS boom. I am curious to find out first hand knowledge of traffic and theft info.

Comment

I can't speak directly to the demographics, crime, etc. All of my work down there is on a day-trip type basis. I'm headed down to a Precision rig in Alice tomorrow then off to Orion Drilling in Corpus on Thursday. I can tell you that I saw a ton of Border Patrol in Uvalde last week LOL.

Who do you work for, or what work do you do? That's one of the plays to work in right now... Eagle Ford and Permian going crazy. The Barnett has gone to sleep for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X