Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Inclusive vacation in recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone stayed at Ocean Maya Royale in Playa Del Carmen? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Secrets in Playa is an adult only resort and is rated very well. We also didn't feel unsafe or uneasy at any time while we were there.
      My brother-in-law and his wife went there for their honeymoon and other vacations. They rave about that place, how nice and relaxed it is. Everything from the beach, the service and the food/drinks, they love it.

We've been looking for a similar place to visit that is kid friendly, but not wild and crowded at all. It seems the only reasonably priced places are in Mexico but with all the drama south of the border we're not real sure about going to Mexico at all. As of now, we're still scheduled to go to the Virgin Islands. Never been there, I hope it's nice for the money we're spending.

Comment

We just got back Sunday from an all-inclusive with the kids in Playa del Carmen. It was my 9th or 10th time down there and it's my favorite place as far as close and inexpensive. We only paid $2500 for all 4 of us and they had sections for adults only.

Secrets in Playa is an adult only resort and is rated very well. We also didn't feel unsafe or uneasy at any time while we were there.
        My wife wanted to smuggle a turtle back with us. Uh, NO!
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          My brother-in-law and his wife went there for their honeymoon and other vacations. They rave about that place, how nice and relaxed it is. Everything from the beach, the service and the food/drinks, they love it.

We've been looking for a similar place to visit that is kid friendly, but not wild and crowded at all. It seems the only reasonably priced places are in Mexico but with all the drama south of the border we're not real sure about going to Mexico at all. As of now, we're still scheduled to go to the Virgin Islands. Never been there, I hope it's nice for the money we're spending.
          Look at Cozumel. Their crime is pretty low and they don't have the same cartel problems that the mainland does.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Steve, we just stayed at Viva Wyndham Maya and it was great for the kids. A lot of families so it wasn't a bunch of drunken people all over the place and they had a kids club open until 10pm in case you want a while to yourselves. It was very budget friendly, too. My favorite place has remained Iberostar. It had much better food, and the resort was a little bigger. Not sure if they have kids club, though.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Look at Cozumel. Their crime is pretty low and they don't have the same cartel problems that the mainland does.
              Thanks, I'll check that out.

Steve, we just stayed at Viva Wyndham Maya and it was great for the kids. A lot of families so it wasn't a bunch of drunken people all over the place and they had a kids club open until 10pm in case you want a while to yourselves. It was very budget friendly, too. My favorite place has remained Iberostar. It had much better food, and the resort was a little bigger. Not sure if they have kids club, though.
              Cool, I'll check that out too. The kids club thing isn't a concern for us since I won't leave my kiddo with a complete stranger. I just can't bring myself to do it. lol. All we are looking for is a nice, quiet, clean beach for Emma to play with some shade of some kind on it for my wife who is very fair skinned. I'd personally prefer all inclusive so I don't have to carry a wallet around, but not a must.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Cool, I'll check that out too. The kids club thing isn't a concern for us since I won't leave my kiddo with a complete stranger. I just can't bring myself to do it. lol. All we are looking for is a nice, quiet, clean beach for Emma to play with some shade of some kind on it for my wife who is very fair skinned. I'd personally prefer all inclusive so I don't have to carry a wallet around, but not a must.
                Yeah-you know how fair we are and there was plenty of shade on the beach-not to mention a great beach to play on. We felt very safe the entire time we were there. I had been a little squirmish as well, but never had a second thought while we were there.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Yeah-you know how fair we are and there was plenty of shade on the beach-not to mention a great beach to play on. We felt very safe the entire time we were there. I had been a little squirmish as well, but never had a second thought while we were there.
                  Cool, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X