No announcement yet.

Dont see any other option...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have done the same to that sick fuck.

But i might need to hear the other side of the story from the dead guy first before i make judgement.
    A Texas father has not been arrested and is unlikely to face charges after he beat a man to death for trying to molest his 4-year-old daughter at their rural ranch, authorities said Monday.

Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon said the father, whose name has not been released, said no evidence so far has led investigators to doubt his story.

"There doesn't appear to be any reason other than what he told us," Harmon said.

Harmon described the man as "very remorseful" after the Saturday killing.

"I don't think it was his intent for the man to die," Harmon told the Victoria Advocate. The man's grandfather also said his son was "sorry" and the killing was an "accident."

Harmon said the victim was a 47-year-old man from Gonazles with no apparent prior criminal history. His name continued to be withheld Monday because authorities still hadn't tracked down any of his family.

The victim was an "acquaintance" of the father who had come to help care for some horses, Harmon said. He did not know how long the two men may have known each other. The girl was taken to a hospital to be examined and has since been released, Harmon said.

The father called police late Saturday afternoon and told them he attacked a man caught trying to sexually assault his daughter, Harmon said. The alleged attack happened near a barn where some horses were being kept.

"In the course of trying to get her away from him, and protect her, he struck the subject several times in the head and the subject died," Harmon said.

Harmon said a grand jury will decide what, if any, charges the father will face. No charges have yet been filed.

The victim's body was sent to the Travis County medical examiner for an autopsy.

The ranch near Shiner is about 130 miles east of Houston. Killings are rare in rural Lavaca County: Harmon said his office has only investigated six since in his eight years as sheriff.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/11...#ixzz1xa466KmU
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Umm, wouldn't that be a good reason for you to be on the jury??

If this guy is charged, we need to find out if he has a legal defense fund and give him a hand. IMO that was done in defense of his family.

Agreed, I'd put in a few bucks for him.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I'd bet he does end up being charged, but a jury would not convict. The problem is, no prosecutor around wants to set a precedent for allowing vigilante justice. It's shitty, but it is what it is.
        DA's dont give a shit. They just want rank.
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
          Agreed, I'd put in a few bucks for him.
          Yep, me too.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
            ...to where a father would let the man leave in handcuffs or anything other than a body bag.

Father beats man to death; sheriff says dad reacted to his daughter, 4, being sexually assaulted

Jennifer Preyss •
            Originally published June 9, 2012 at 7:48 p.m., updated June 10, 2012 at 8:06 a.m.

SHINER - A father caught a man molesting his 4-year-old daughter and beat him to death Saturday, the Lavaca County sheriff said.

Sheriff Micah Harmon said the death occurred about 3:45 p.m. in a residence along County Road 302 near Shiner.

The name of the deceased man, a 47-year-old from Gonzales, was not released because his relatives have not been notified, Harmon said. And authorities have not identified the girl nor her father. The Advocate's policy is to not print the names of sexual assault victims.

No arrests have yet been made in the case.

Harmon said the resident of the home caught the Gonzales man attempting to molest his daughter and attempted to stop him. In the process, Harmon said, the resident physically struck the Gonzales man in the head several times, killing him.

The girl was taken to DeTar Hospital Navarro in Victoria for an examination.

Harmon said the case remains under investigation. He said he did not know what charges, if any, would be filed.

The Gonzales man's body was taken to Travis County for an autopsy. He was declared dead at the scene by Alene Lyons, the justice of the peace, Precinct 4, in Lavaca County.
            may be the fist time we have been on the same side of an argument. I'd have just left him on the curb with the rest of the trash.

Comment

I would still be pounding the body into a bloody pulp right now. No joke!

Comment

Congrats to the dad!

Comment

"Step aside, Butch!"
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    Umm, wouldn't that be a good reason for you to be on the jury??

If this guy is charged, we need to find out if he has a legal defense fund and give him a hand. IMO that was done in defense of his family.
                    I was looking from a prosecutor's standpoint. Ok, put me on so we can no bill the guy.
                    Rich

Comment

It makes me sick reading all the comments saying that this father needs to be arrested and prosecuted for killing this guy who raped his little girl . I know that if I ever caught or found out something like this had happened to my girl, there would be NOTHING that could stop me from doing the same ! The rest of the world needs to take note , this is how you handle situations like this .

Comment

Man, I really only have one switch. It is abuse to a woman/child. I am laid back and very likeable, but in my mind/personal rules, if I find you doing fucked up shit like this, no matter what the situation, may God have mercy on your soul. Because I won't, I have been in a few fights over lesser offenses and had to be ripped off the dirtbags. So where is the legal donation fund? I just hope the guy doesn't see time.

Comment

Um isn't preventing a sexual assault/rape covered under the Castle Doctrine as legal means to use deadly force to prevent such an occurrence?
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                            Um isn't preventing a sexual assault/rape covered under the Castle Doctrine as legal means to use deadly force to prevent such an occurrence?
                            Yeah, he's good. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Yeah, he's good. No worries.
                              Generally I agree but you never know with these fuckin' prosecutors.

Comment

Not Charged!!!!

Dad won't face charges!

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X