Dont see any other option...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont see any other option...

...to where a father would let the man leave in handcuffs or anything other than a body bag.

Father beats man to death; sheriff says dad reacted to his daughter, 4, being sexually assaulted

Jennifer Preyss •
    Originally published June 9, 2012 at 7:48 p.m., updated June 10, 2012 at 8:06 a.m.

SHINER - A father caught a man molesting his 4-year-old daughter and beat him to death Saturday, the Lavaca County sheriff said.

Sheriff Micah Harmon said the death occurred about 3:45 p.m. in a residence along County Road 302 near Shiner.

The name of the deceased man, a 47-year-old from Gonzales, was not released because his relatives have not been notified, Harmon said. And authorities have not identified the girl nor her father. The Advocate's policy is to not print the names of sexual assault victims.

No arrests have yet been made in the case.

Harmon said the resident of the home caught the Gonzales man attempting to molest his daughter and attempted to stop him. In the process, Harmon said, the resident physically struck the Gonzales man in the head several times, killing him.

The girl was taken to DeTar Hospital Navarro in Victoria for an examination.

Harmon said the case remains under investigation. He said he did not know what charges, if any, would be filed.

The Gonzales man's body was taken to Travis County for an autopsy. He was declared dead at the scene by Alene Lyons, the justice of the peace, Precinct 4, in Lavaca County.

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
    He said he did not know what charges, if any, would be filed.
    Charges?
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

God speed to that little girl and her dad. I hope the state prosecutor has some common sense and won't come after him.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. I don't know how any prosecutor, in good conscience, could charge the father, but stranger things have happened.

Comment

dads are supposed to do that.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Respect. I probably would have done the same.

Comment

I cannot see how anything more than "good job sir " could be said to the dad.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Even if the father is charged, which would be another injustice added to the crime committed against his daughter, he absolutely did what needed to done.

Comment

If it was one of my kids, they never would have found a body.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Elvis ended this thread.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Any Texas Grand Jury will side with the father.

Good riddance to any child molester.

Comment

How do you "catch" someone molesting your 4 year old? Shouldn't someone have been watching the child?
                        sigpic

Comment

Sick motherfuckers. I'm glad dad handled bidness.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            How do you "catch" someone molesting your 4 year old? Shouldn't someone have been watching the child?
                            This^^
                            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              dads are supposed to do that.

god bless.
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X