Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did Sneaky Petes on lake Lewisville become ghetto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did Sneaky Petes on lake Lewisville become ghetto?

Went there Saturday night with another board member and some girls.
    Holy shit!!!!! The music went from pop to hip-pop and we were a serious minority. Pulling up, we saw a car that had the windows shattered out. Cars with rap blaring everwhere. Inside we saw 400lb-ers in tiny two piece bikinis. When the atmosphere changes like this, fights and other bs follows.

This is why I stopped going to places that play hip-hop. It seems like everyone has a chip on their shoulder or is looking for a fight/drama.

When did this shit happen?
    Ded

i dont know, but i do know where i am going friday night!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      i dont know, but i do know where i am going friday night!

god bless.
      Billy Bob's?

Comment

lol^

Just to clarify as I may have sounded like a bigot, I don't give a shit what race or where you're from, just how you act. If you're a shitty person, I don't want to be around you.
        Ded

Comment

I don't give a shit what race or where you're from, just how you act. If you're a shitty person, I don't want to be around you.
          Couldn't agree more!
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I just dont go out anymore. I have learned as I have got older that I really dont care for people unless it concerns Business. I dont have alot of friends & I like that way.

Get a wife or steady girl & chill at home is what i do on Fridays & Sat nights
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Man I should of came out. We could of went whale hunting! I need some winter clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Man I should of came out. We could of went whale hunting! I need some winter clothes.
                Ahab to the rescue!

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                  I just dont go out anymore. I have learned as I have got older that I really dont care for people unless it concerns Business. I dont have alot of friends & I like that way.

Same...I have 3-5 trusted buddies that we know we'll keep each other in line...I drink with them sometimes - but nothing better than being so drunk that you can't walk...but it does not matter cause you're home already.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This. If we go out, it's for dinner
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      Lol, you should have seen the bitch I'm talking about. She was at least 350lbs and dropped it like it was hot, even though it wasn't. Devon went to the bathroom and told us about her, but nothing she said prepared our eyes for that beast.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Ahab to the rescue!
                      Fucking ROFL!!!

I'm getting there now, I used to love going out. Now that I'm not out trolling for women, I don't really have too much fun unless I'm with people I like.

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      Couldn't agree more!

Sucks huh?
                      Ded

Comment

We had our wedding reception there and the amount of scantily clad, young, firm, WHITE ass was mind boggling.

Why cater a business to a group that doesn't tip?

Comment

They must have started advertising on K104 and The Beat.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            Went there Saturday night with another board member and some girls.
                            Holy shit!!!!! The music went from pop to hip-pop and we were a serious minority. Pulling up, we saw a car that had the windows shattered out. Cars with rap blaring everwhere. Inside we saw 400lb-ers in tiny two piece bikinis. When the atmosphere changes like this, fights and other bs follows.

This is why I stopped going to places that play hip-hop. It seems like everyone has a chip on their shoulder or is looking for a fight/drama.

When did this shit happen?
                            is it strange that i've always thought you were black?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                              is it strange that i've always thought you were black?
                              Im iz.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              We had our wedding reception there and the amount of scantily clad, young, firm, WHITE ass was mind boggling.

Why cater a business to a group that doesn't tip?
                              Dude, that is the SP that I remember. Last time I went there was like 5-6 months ago and it was perfect. Lots of eye candy + dark shades = happy Phill!
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X