No announcement yet.

thought this was cool Ftp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatburger up at Frankford and Tollway almost always had a uniformed officer at end of the drive thru between 1-3am.

Comment

Pretty cool that he/they would do that. I'm sure many would be amazed at how few drinks it takes to get to that magical .08.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Beaten and left in a puddle of their vomit and feces...
        Na, cocaine possession probably.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          1) Who gets drunk at Applebees?
          2) Who would blow into some random breathalyzer from a complete stranger?
          Strangers are always allowed to frisk ya. lol
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

In Louisville, there was a dude who had a mini bike that hung out in the bar area. He would toss the mini bike in your trunk, drive your drunk ass home for $20 and then ride back to the bars and do it again. i think he made pretty good money.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              In Louisville, there was a dude who had a mini bike that hung out in the bar area. He would toss the mini bike in your trunk, drive your drunk ass home for $20 and then ride back to the bars and do it again. i think he made pretty good money.
              Love it

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Bud. Nip it in the bud.
                Originally posted by BradM View Post
                He's a cop too! Barney Fife would be ashamed.
                FWIW, they do make him carry his only bullet in his shirt pocket.
                Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                Was his name Adam? Because that would be awesome if it was.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

"Applebees has rats I found a whole rat in my cob salad"

Comment

<-------- been drunk at Applebees plenty of times

In small town Texas, its often the only decent bar, and its the best place to find the random poon to take back to the hotel. Waitresses are game as well!

Comment

Working...
                    X