No announcement yet.

Tenant - 30 Day notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit him down with a voice recorder.. inform him the conversation is being recorded and nail down the terms of it. OR just take one of those notices you say have no where for him to sign and just ask him to sign and date it somewhere.

Comment

I hada form printed and left for him. I also sent the form to him in an email asking him to confirm receipt.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
        Sit him down with a voice recorder.. inform him the conversation is being recorded and nail down the terms of it. OR just take one of those notices you say have no where for him to sign and just ask him to sign and date it somewhere.
        In Texas, only one party has to be aware that a conversation is being recorded.

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Comment

that's why i only room with people i consider family... that way when i don't want them there anymore i can tell them to just GTFO!!!

Comment

Just modify the form for his signature. Emails are usable, but at the end of the day if you have to kick him out - nothing beats signed papers...still to this day.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

dude it's easy. It's not rocket science.

I (write your name) hereby officially give my 30 days notice to vacate (write address)

(Signed you)

never mid I just reread this is going to a tenant not to the land lord.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                dude it's easy. It's not rocket science.

I (write your name) hereby officially give my 30 days notice to vacate (write address)

(Signed you)
                If I did that I would have just evicted myself, dumbass.... Lmao
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I just did this to my tenants about a week ago. I went to this website and filled out all the information as if I was the tenants. I then had them sign it. Basically it looks like they wrote it to me. http://www.buzzle.com/articles/notic...te-letter.html

Comment

What county is the house located? The Justice of the Peace courts handle evictions and typically have instructions on how it needs to be done. For example, here's the info for Dallas Co - http://www.dallascounty.org/legal-in...a/Eviction.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      In Texas, only one party has to be aware that a conversation is being recorded.

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                      Absolutely correct. We record calls all the time at work, without notice. Right now we have to select to record manually, but we have a new phone system coming next month that will automatically record every call. Can't wait!
                      Last edited by Chili; 06-27-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Mike.....

I'll move my shit out his weekend....geez

LOL

Comment

You dont have to give30 days. 3 is all.Good luck getting the money the courts hold onto. Was thinking of new thread of my recent tenant eviction situation. The law lets these assclowns have too much leverage ,making trying to get them out a real pain in ass

Comment

Working...
                          X