customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer service

what is up with customer service lately, do people not give a damn anymore??? Do companies not care how their people treat their income??

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Not in retail they don't

Comment

Hardly anyone cares about the customer anymore.

Comment

Customer Service shouldnt be a word anymore! It rarely even exists
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

No they don't care because they don't get paid that good.

Comment

I've been going to the same burger place for the last 13 working days. I call in, and the guy already knows my name. Damn fine food too. Couldn't have better customer service. It's not all bad, let your money do your talkin, and take your business elsewhere.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              No they don't care because they don't get paid that good.
              but atleast they have a job, when i was making $6.30 i made sure to give the best customer service around..yeah i wasnt making much but i was still getting paid

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Some places do and some don't. Let your dollars go to the ones that do and more will.

-Yoda
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                  what is up with customer service lately, do people not give a damn anymore??? Do companies not care how their people treat their income??
                  So if you want it to improve, here's what we have to do. Take your money elsewhere and voice a complaint to someone higher up the ladder. Get the person's name and then send an email or leave a voicemail with someone in management. I promise you that if more people took a few extra minutes to do that, it would make a difference.

I try to always let someone know when my service experience is bad or great. I've sent just as many messages/voicemails talking about how great a CS rep is as I have trashing another. Just this morning I went to a company's website and submitted a complaint about a driver for their company that nearly ran me off the road this morning. He kept weaving in lanes and twice cut me off missing my bumper by a few feet. He made sure to give me the finger as I exited the highway too. Little did he know he was just pointing to his truck to make sure I got his number for my report.

You can improve things if you take a little time to voice an opinion and then back it up by taking your business elsewhere. Just my .02.

Comment

I have never had better customer service than with Speedhut. That's a gauge company. I had a few issues and the walked me through all of them. Took two days and a replacement part. I can't say enough good about them.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

When did it become your or my job to help a business improve its customer service. I will tip better or worse based on service. I don't have time to spend firing off letters or emails complaining about poor service, uncleanly premises, or any other problems I have. I will however take my money elsewhere, probably never to return. Too many good clean, well lit, businesses out there providing excellent service to waste my time at anything less.

I do find it comical that the prevailing premise is to hire the least expensive employee and use a lot of spin control to fix all the problems that arise. I don't currently run a business but this seems very short sighted to me. I avoid businesses like that like the plague.
                      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                        the pos kids that are/were in school and don't listen to anyone else.but they momma are either graduating or quitting school and getting.jobs.
                        .....bro....

Comment

i still care. but my bosses dont. if they did id get enough hours to live off the job and not off obama.

Comment

Pay rate means dick in these arguments. Some of the hardest working people I've ever had have also been the lowest paid. I've also had people who were at an extremely high rate(for the industry)that weren't worth their own weight in compost.

Comment

Working...
                            X