No announcement yet.

Have you ever called in drunk driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to jail this weekend an there was a guy there that on star called the popo he driving a Benz drunk

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Trick3d EVO

Comment

what a trick

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Relinquished View Post
        I was incarcerated this weekend. There was another individual there that had been incarcerated because Onstar (or whatever it is called in a Mercedes Benz) had alerted the authorities that he was driving in an impaired condition.
        Fixed for coherency.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Damn! You pay onstar a monthly fee to monitor you, and they turn you in. Lol!
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

One time I was driving home at night and I called the cops because I was swerving.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              If you call into DPD, they will flat out tell you not to follow and that they have an officer on the way. If you follow and stay on the line they get all sorts of hell bent about it. Then again, it's par for the course for that city.
              I had that happen several years ago on Central/I-75 around Lovers Lane. The dude almost clipped me and then started bouncing off the walls side to side. It was like 6:30am on a Sunday, so luckily there wasn't anyone on the road. 911 told me not to follow so I said, "what if he has a bad accident before the cops get there? Shouldn't someone be there to help?" She just repeated "do not follow him!" Regardless, I kept following until the cop went zooming past me about 5 minutes later. Pissed me off.

Comment

I do often.

Comment

Working...
                X