• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Couldnt let this one go man lol
    Just fucking with you dude .
    Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
    03gt intech POWA!

Comment

I have not, but I would and don't blame people who do.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

never but one night i was coming home from the track it was pretty late. Im sitting at a red light on 157 and hwy 287 going home first thing i see is a cop on the other side of a 3 way light then i look to the left and some jackass is sitting there with his light off and going the wrong was on the service road the light turns green and everybody just sit there finally he tired to flip a bitch and the cop lit him up. i laughed my ass off what a jackass.

on another note my brother got hit by one so hard it pushed him in to 3 other cars pushed the bed in to the cab of the truck and broke the frame clean in half he was ok, but the other lady that got hit had to be air lifted to the hospital.
        Last edited by 80coupe; 06-10-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I've done it many times and even got to testify at one of the trials.
          I lost my beloved Supra because some white trash, unemployed, scumbag "borrowed" his buddies jacked up late 70's K5 Blazer and went on a drunk driving joyride thru south Arlington late one Friday night....all was well I guess until he came up on a huge car wreck at Abrams/360 (multiple police, fire, and EMS units were already there and had traffic exiting at Abrams) and decided he wanted to get in front of EVERYONE on the exit ramp and forced his way in behind me...then proceeded to plow into the back of my Supra going 40+mph. He hit me so hard it blew out the back window, my car hit the Prelude in front of me, the Prelude hit the S10 in front of it, and the S10 hit the car in front of it. THEN he puts it in reverse, hops the curb on the exit ramp embankment and drives around all of us as the cops are watching. I went after him, the girl in the Prelude went after me, and the guy in the S10 went after her...good times. During the short chase he threw multiple full beers at all of us while going down alleys and across muddy fields trying to get away. APD finally blocked the road at Collins and Abrams and dragged him out at gunpoint. It was his 4th DWI, he had a suspended license from a previous DWI, it wasn't his Blazer, and it had expired tags, inspection, and no insurance. He was out of jail by Sunday.

Comment

Saw someone driving southbound on I-35 N at the I-35 loop 12 connection a few years ago. Didn't have time to call it in as everyone going north had to swerve over to the right hand lane/shoulder to avoid the person. Shit was crazy.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Generally if someone is staying within their own lane with some minor swaying in the same lane, I mind my own business. But if someone is flat out drunk and almost hitting shit, I don't hesitate.

Comment

Kudos to you mike!
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Yes, a few times.

Comment

id say yes, but you bitches would drag this out to 4 pages

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      id say yes, but you bitches would drag this out to 4 pages
                      Somebody must've called them on you . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, several times.
                        - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                        1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Somebody must've called them on you . . .
                          actually i was pulled over passed out in the car on the side of the road. i was unaware that had my keys not been in the ignition i wouldnt have got a 10,000fine

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                            actually i was pulled over passed out in the car on the side of the road. i was unaware that had my keys not been in the ignition i wouldnt have got a 10,000fine
                            Was that the first, second, or third time?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Was that the first, second, or third time?
                              the fourth

Comment

had to take the keys out of some ladys lexus in a mcdonalds drive through, she passed out in line. she was smashed.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X