No announcement yet.

Have you ever called in drunk driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen a crazy drunk driver, so no. Yes, I have a DWI. I had a headlight out, got pulled over and blew over the limit on St. Patty's day. Shitty circumstance but it happened and I don't blame anybody but myself.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

no
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I've never seen a crazy drunk driver, so no. Yes, I have a DWI. I had a headlight out, got pulled over and blew over the limit on St. Patty's day. Shitty circumstance but it happened and I don't blame anybody but myself.
        1. Never do a sobriety test
        2. Never blow if you knew you have drank in the last 12 hours
        3. Only your name/id, and no other words from your mouth.

Let's just say I'm getting out of a sticky situation because I knew how to handle talking to the fuzz.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post

Let's just say I'm getting out of a sticky situation because I knew how to handle talking to the fuzz.
          I know. I was dumb. I blew a decent amount over the legal limit so the cop was just doing his job. My lawyer told me that I passed the field sobriety test on the street and again when they gave it to me in jail, but the breathalyzer got me. Still my fault. He just did his job under the rules that he was given. The guy was super nice. Loosened my cuffs when I said that they hurt like hell initially. I just wish the law in that situation wasn't so black and white. It has really screwed up shit when it comes to getting jobs that I'm completely qualified for. I would actually love being a cop but I can't for another 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I would actually love being a cop but I can't for another 7 years.
            That'll be a fun question for the oral review board.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              That'll be a fun question for the oral review board.
              True that. I got caught breaking the law. To be specific I blew a .15. On the way to jail I talked to the officer about how it was his first month on the Saginaw force, and that he moved his family here to be closer to his family since he went to the university of Tennessee which is where he met his wife and had a kid. How drunk was I? Not very, but according to the law, drunk enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                I got bored from sitting in the house playing grand theft auto of all things.

I decided to make the circle around Denton, 380 to 35 to loop 288 back to university, cruising mind my own bussiness.

Noticed a guy swerving badly and almost creamed a collumn support under an overpass, then try to enter the highway, he never made it off the entrance ramp just continued to drive on the shoulder with his blinker on, then all of the sudden he crosses 2 lanes of traffic and rides within inches of the concrete median.. Now I normally mind my own but when he swerved to a motorcycle rider and began following him VERY close so I dialed 911, I have had enough, as soon as I get on my phone he takes an exit behind the motorcycle and slammed his brakes in the middle of an already short exit ramp, so I follow him for a few blocks, while answering the dispatcher. He then hops a curb and damn near ran into a pawn shop, so I pull in the parking lot and he squares up with the side of my car with and brights his lights. He then floors it past my car hops another curb and ran through some bushes and try's to hide behind a storage facility. So I drove off and left the rest to 911.

3 minutes into my 911 call 4 patrol cars show up and hit him with the lights.

Kudos to Denton PD with the fast response time, and fuck that driver.
                Were you still drunk when you posted this?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Doesn't matter now with them being able to draw your blood now.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Doesn't matter now with them being able to draw your blood now.
                    They still need a warrant; just sometimes on certain holidays they have a judge(s) standing by.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

They still need a warrant; just sometimes on certain holidays they have a judge(s) standing by.
                      And for all other nights we have judges who are on standby. Holidays mean they are usually on scene at a jail or hospital.

Comment

Done it a few times myself
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Several times. I've always wondered... if you give dispatch the plate number/description and they are not pulled over or located, will the police do a follow up or notice of some sort?

Comment

I followed a kid for 20 minutes (from a distance, he had no idea I was behind him... he had no idea about anything!)

he was swerving and driving in the break-down lane on I45. compeltely oblivious. he almost hit the concrete median multiple times. then he DID hit it! I was talking with 911 the whole time relaying where we were. He almost hit multiple cars at lights, etc. He finally turned into an apartment complex which I'm hoping was his final destination.

Never saw a single patrol car
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Several times. I've always wondered... if you give dispatch the plate number/description and they are not pulled over or located, will the police do a follow up or notice of some sort?
                              Probably not, unless there is money to be made.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Yes, they will send them a letter letting them know that another motorist reported them to be driving drunk and even though they didn't catch them this time, that they will have their eye on them...

Why would they waste their time following up after the fact if they didn't catch the person?
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X