No announcement yet.

Anthony Sanchez: California Official Caught on Video Allegedly Beating Stepson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was not sure either way - I know a lot of the older ones have passed, but it appears he is alive...

Edit - clarified, but leaving post.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I thought Jake the Snake died several months ago, but he's still around as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Yes for less. I got punched in the nose for saying "I'm sorry I didn't hear you, you mumble" and have nerve damage due to repeated strikes to the back of the head.
        I thought the nerve damage was from a single strike to the front of the head?

The step-dad is an ass, that has been established....but wtf is the neighbor secretly filming?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I thought the nerve damage was from a single strike to the front of the head?

The step-dad is an ass, that has been established....but wtf is the neighbor secretly filming?
          I'm sure this wasn't the first, second, third, etc. time he's seen/heard him beating on the kid. He probably decided this time he'd confront him and get it on camera. With the way people act these days it's not a bad idea to get it on camera so when he comes over to your house in a fit of rage with a weapon and you have to blast him you will have some proof vs. your word that he was knocking the kid around and you called him on it. I could be way off base, but it isn't a bad idea to start recording before you place yourself in a possibly hostile situation.

Comment

No problem with a good belt whoopin, but this dude is out of line. We were having this conversation Saturday night about this same video...

Comment

Way out of line & glad to see the guy stepped in & said something to the man.
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                No problem with a good belt whoopin, but this dude is out of line. We were having this conversation Saturday night about this same video...
                Exactly. I've taking plenty of spankings for shit that I did wrong. If I had a father like that, it's highly likely that I'd have killed him in his sleep before I was 14. If that guys willing to go to those measures about how he throws a ball, I can only imagine how he treats that kid the rest of the time.

Comment

When I first started playing baseball I had a rough start and hated when fast balls came my way. The street we used to live on was pretty narrow. My dad would stand in our yard and I would be across the street. From there he would throw what at the time felt like 100 mph fast balls. He kept throwing these fast balls until I started catching them without dodging the ball. I had a few sprained fingers and black eyes from that week...
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    Exactly. I've taking plenty of spankings for shit that I did wrong. If I had a father like that, it's highly likely that I'd have killed him in his sleep before I was 14. If that guys willing to go to those measures about how he throws a ball, I can only imagine how he treats that kid the rest of the time.
                    You'd probably be in bed crying at night with a father like that at the age of 14. Father (I think) play a massive role in how boys grow into men.

Strict, firm and stern are one thing, over do it though and you got yourself a scared kids who may or may not turn out alright.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      You'd probably be in bed crying at night with a father like that at the age of 14. Father (I think) play a massive role in how boys grow into men.

Strict, firm and stern are one thing, over do it though and you got yourself a scared kids who may or may not turn out alright.
                      I know I got my ass whipped all the time for shit & yelled at by my stepdad. But at 14 I was Big enough to stand up to him & thats all it took & he never put a hand on me again after that
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                        I know I got my ass whipped all the time for shit & yelled at by my stepdad. But at 14 I was Big enough to stand up to him & thats all it took & he never put a hand on me again after that
                        Well that explains a lot.... lulz
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It definitely pushes people in complete opposites. They either cower under the abuse or they lash out and things get violent.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Well that explains a lot.... lulz
                            What do you mean
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                              It definitely pushes people in complete opposites. They either cower under the abuse or they lash out and things get violent.
                              Yeah, I'm just generally used to seeing younger kids beat around too much and cowering. Guess there are plenty of other variables involved.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just generally used to seeing younger kids beat around too much and cowering. Guess there are plenty of other variables involved.
                                Either case is horrible for the kid though. The combative nature that can stem from that sort of childhood doesn't go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X