X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving your soul

With a sole...

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...ery/?hpt=us_c2

Atlanta (CNN)– Megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar was arrested in suburban Atlanta for an alleged assault on his 15-year-old daughter, police said Friday.

Deputies in Georgia's Fayette County responded to a call about a domestic disturbance about 1 a.m. Friday. Dollar's daughter said she argued with her father over attending a party, said Investigator Brent Rowan of the Fayette County Sheriff's Office.

The daughter says the argument got physical.

She told the deputies that her father charged her, put his hands around her throat and began to choke her, according to a police report. She said he then slammed her to the ground, punched her and beat her with his shoe.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

lol @ his last name. Appropriate for the operator of one of those cash cows.

Comment

It's cool, he can just go to church on Sunday and all will be forgiven.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        lol @ his last name. Appropriate for the operator of one of those cash cows.
        He and Kenneth Copeland are boys. Used to deal with them when working in Dallas. Copeland was a colossal douchebag.

Comment

The dude convinced Holyfield to give him 10% of his career purse. After taxes, entourage, attorneys, managers, etc, his portion was probably $50-80 mil and he gave Dollar $25 mil. Dollar is a crook.

Comment

When Deon announced his Christianity he was a guest on Daystar with Marcus Lamb. Several times during the show he stated "I come to you as a Christian and not the football star..." After the show he walks into the green room to be greeted by suits and a mess of footballs on the floor with Marcus' kid standing there w/ a football and Sharpie in hand. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I want to say he walked out and never came back (at least when I was there).

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              When Deon announced his Christianity he was a guest on Daystar with Marcus Lamb. Several times during the show he stated "I come to you as a Christian and not the football star..." After the show he walks into the green room to be greeted by suits and a mess of footballs on the floor with Marcus' kid standing there w/ a football and Sharpie in hand. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I want to say he walked out and never came back (at least when I was there).
              My guess is that Dollar's daughter was throwing her ass around to some of the Falcons.

Comment

lol @ saving your soul with a sole.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Looks innocent to me

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

As I hear more about this I'm begining to believe this was a case of a well deserved ass whooping for a teen in need.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                      As I hear more about this I'm begining to believe this was a case of a well deserved ass whooping for a teen in need.
                      She carrying Andre Rison's kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        She carrying Andre Rison's kid?
                        That too.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                          x2

Comment

Working...
                          X