Ticket for Running a Red Light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
    For some reason ill see the light go off when noone is moving? Whats the cause of that? lol
    Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    People inching across the threshold while sitting at the light
    x2 that shit scares me too when it's late as fuck and no one else is around.

Comment

Question...Can I beat this ticket if I show up in court? 'm really thinking about going cause this isn't right. Its not the buck 50 for the ticket that bothers me so much. Its the principal behind the matter.
      Photobucket

Comment

Highly highly doubtful. Unless there's video proof it's your word against theirs. You may be able to get it reduced to a lesser charge if represented? I dunno...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Highly highly doubtful. Unless there's video proof it's your word against theirs. You may be able to get it reduced to a lesser charge if represented? I dunno...
          It would be the wife and I against two Troopers. Thing is the 2nd one said after I asked, "I double checked and our light was green as you crossed". Double checked? What the hell is that? Does he mean he's not sure, so he looked up and saw that his light was green. Wouldnt that be after the fact?
          Last edited by BlackSnake; 06-12-2012, 11:50 AM.
          Photobucket

Comment

[QUOTE=Phuck Phace; shoot out the fucking cameras.[/QUOTE]

I've always wanted to hit them with a paintball gun or smear vaseline on the lens. Keep on repeating until it costs them more in clean up than revenue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
              It would be the wife and I against two Troopers. Thing is the 2nd one said after I asked siad, "I double checked and the our light was green as you crossed". Double checked? What the hell is that? Doed he mean he's not sure, so he looked up and saw that his light was green. Wouldnt that be after the fact?
              You do have the right to question him therefore if you want to give it the ol' college try, more power to you. Pretty sure it's the ticketing officer who will show up and he'll have a story regardless of what you were told when you were stopped. I have found out the hard way twice that cops are lying sacks of shit in a court of law.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                You do have the right to question him therefore if you want to give it the ol' college try, more power to you. Pretty sure it's the ticketing officer who will show up and he'll have a story regardless of what you were told when you were stopped. I have found out the hard way twice that cops are lying sacks of shit in a court of law.
                I believe you cause he lied his ass off at the time of the ticket. I had absolutely no clue as to why he pulled me over in the 1st place. When he said red light, I was immediately on guard. Even then I figured he would just write a warning cause in no way did I run the light.

If I loose in court, will I still have the chance to go differed adjudication?
                Photobucket

Comment

If I loose in court, will I still have the chance to go differed adjudication?[/QUOTE]

Probably not - differed adjudication is part of the revolving door process know as crime control model.

I would question the officers' pov, request dash cam footage, was the sun in his direcection, why two officers - was any training taking place compromising their concentration? how long on shift? Ect...

I don't really know though

Comment

I believe you cause he lied his ass off at the time of the ticket. I had absolutely no clue as to why he pulled me over in the 1st place. When he said red light, I was immediately on guard. Even then I figured he would just write a warning cause in no way did I run the light.

If I loose in court, will I still have the chance to go differed adjudication?

Years back I passed a trooper on 30 the other side of Greenville that had a trucker stopped. As I went by he gave me the stink eye, then chased me down and pulled me over about five miles down the road, at which point he ticketed me for no seat belt. I had a bank president sitting beside me that swore I had it on, because I did. I took him to court, brought the bank president, we both swore I had had it on the whole time, and I still lost.

After it was over I looked at him and told him again "you were wrong, I was wearing the belt". He still swore I didn't. Long and short of it is that sometimes people say you did shit and, regardless of how right or wrong they are, you still have to pay a price, so pay the man his extortion fee!
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                      Years back I passed a trooper on 30 the other side of Greenville that had a trucker stopped. As I went by he gave me the stink eye, then chased me down and pulled me over about five miles down the road, at which point he ticketed me for no seat belt. I had a bank president sitting beside me that swore I had it on, because I did. I took him to court, brought the bank president, we both swore I had had it on the whole time, and I still lost.

After it was over I looked at him and told him again "you were wrong, I was wearing the belt". He still swore I didn't. Long and short of it is that sometimes people say you did shit and, regardless of how right or wrong they are, you still have to pay a price, so pay the man his extortion fee!
                      I know man. But it still reaks of bullshit!
                      Photobucket

Comment

I know man. But it still reaks of bullshit!
                        This one reason why a lot of good people can be short tempered about law enforcement and our "justice" system.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          This one reason why a lot of good people can be short tempered about law enforcement and our "justice" system.
                          There is bad in every job discription out there. I'm very thankful for our law inforcement. But at the same time, there are some real shitholes out to prove themselves in uniform. Almost to the point that you want to have a camera rolling at all times. Just to bust the ass holes.

I'm really pissed about this. Wouldnt be so bad if there were something that could be done about it.
                          Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                          X