Best GoPro Hero Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best GoPro Hero Deal?

Anyone know of any good deals on a GoPro Hero 2?

i just got 2 at work that i could make a deal on.....

Comment

I'm looking for the Hero 2 Outdoor Package??

Comment

ahhhh we have the hero 2 motorsport

Comment

pm me a price, I'm checking all options

appreciate it!

Comment

Write a deamon that enters you into their daily giveaway and just wait.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

check craigslist, i picked up mine with chestie mount, head mount and suction cup mount for 140 bucks.

Comment

Just to bring an old thread back up, I'm looking for the best price on the HD Hero2 Motorsports Package.

Any suggestions on the best place to get the best price ? I prefer to buy a brand new one.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  Just to bring an old thread back up, I'm looking for the best price on the HD Hero2 Motorsports Package.

Any suggestions on the best place to get the best price ? I prefer to buy a brand new one.
                  Poluski-blatz (sp?) had them for a pretty good price.
                  Ded

Comment

ebay

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      Poluski-blatz (sp?) had them for a pretty good price.
                      x2. Pay in cash. He can also cut you a small deal on accessories, as well. Plus, you get to support a local business

Comment

I actually found one on Craigslist brand new in the unopened package with the WiFi BacPac brand new in the box for $300 and just picked it up from the guy. Woot !!!

Comment

If you want to go to Florida and try and find my Hero 2 in the coast, you can have it. My son had it on his wrist with the band, got nailed by a big wave and that's the last he saw of it.of a deal.

I got mine NIB on eBay and got a hell of a deal. When the LCD screen came out I got it on eBay for a great deal.

Comment

i think i paid ~$250 for my hd hero 2 motorsports edition on amazon.

wound up spending an extra $50 in accessories. 2 wasabi batteries w/ charger, floaty backdoor, rollbar mount. need a surfboard mount now.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

*edit* this looks like the best deal and you get some kind of battery thingy for free

Nautical Charts and Cruising Guides, Marine Electronics, Plotting and Weather Software, and Boating Safety Gear for Power and Sail.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X