my wife needs to lose some weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife needs to lose some weight

she tells me this and wants me to find her a treadmill on craigslist. what are some of the higher quality brands? Anything specific to look for when going used/

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    she tells me this and wants me to find her a treadmill on craigslist. what are some of the higher quality brands? Anything specific to look for when going used/
    It's plenty temperate out right now, if she can get motivated to jog regularly, then invest in a treadmill. If not, then the sme excuses will be applied to running on the treadmill, and a host of others, and you'll have a shiny new clothes hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      It's plenty temperate out right now, if she can get motivated to jog regularly, then invest in a treadmill. If not, then the sme excuses will be applied to running on the treadmill, and a host of others, and you'll have a shiny new clothes hanger.
      Spot on. Being lazy with workouts gets you nowhere

Comment

Have had several over the years and every one of them winds up being a clothers hanger after the novelty wears off. Save your money.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          I have a treadmill I'll let you have for 50 bucks or I'll trade for just about anything.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            lol yea, so true. She usually runs outdoors, but with a new born, and 2 other small kids, there isnt a way for her to do that. well, now that I think about it, is there a running jogger stroller for 3 kids? If not, she will have to do the treadmill route.

Comment

Originally posted by td4087 View Post
              Have had several over the years and every one of them winds up being a clothers hanger after the novelty wears off. Save your money.
              see I wont let that happen. If she doesnt use it, ill throw it up on craigslist and get rid of it. But for the time being since she cant leave the house or cant have any time away from the kids, id like to get her something she can do/use here at the house.

Comment

I bought mine a Treadclimber and she used to get on that thing EVERYDAY. She had back surgery and hasn't been able to use it, but the time that she normally spent watching tv she spent treadclimbing as well.
                If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I have a treadmill I'll let you have for 50 bucks or I'll trade for just about anything.
                  Butt secks!

Comment

Treadmills are free on craigs list VERY often.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Butt secks!
                      Well, I wasn't going to go that far, but if he wants to bring the wife around, I'm willing to give it a go
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Bronkaid
                        Cut all drinks but water
                        walk/run

It's really that simple
                        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                          Bronkaid
                          Cut all drinks but water
                          walk/run

It's really that simple
                          exactly, but must be done indoors.

Comment

tell her just to stop eating. Problem solved.

Comment

Best thread title I've seen in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X