Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black50 View Post
    its a 4-wheeler not a car

screw the title, you dont need it and never will...I think ATV's only started coming with titles about 10-15 years ago..I may be wrong
    Not entirely true unless you plan to only ride on your own private property...I ride out of state a couple times a year and can tell you that you WILL lose a machine to a Park Ranger (especially in Colorado) if you are caught without proof of ownership....which is either a copy of the title in your name, or a registration receipt. I've been stopped and checked a few times while riding on public land in other states.

However I will say in Texas you probably don't have as much to worry about since there is virtually no public riding areas around here....but I have heard of Troopers stopping folks for "other" reasons, then checking the machine in the back or on the trailer.

No title is generally frowned upon in the ATV community, which I'm in agreement with b/c these things are among the top stolen items in the country.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I had no idea that having cancer absolves someone of their financial responsibilities... I'd be pissed if my brother dumped something like that on me or my parents, shoulda just sold it back then.

Sorry for your loss though.
      What a douchebag comment

Comment

You can't get a title if their is a lien holder. but who cares about a title on a 4 wheeler as long as it isn't stolen it doesn't matter.
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
        X