Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica

Me and the fiance have decided that we want to visit Jamaica for our honey moon this summer. Anyone been and if so any suggestions on where I should or shouldn't stay?
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Stay on the resort property if you go. Dunnes river falls is a fucking joke.

Jamaica as a whole is a shithole. Beautiful country inhabited by theives and scum for the most part.

Comment

We stayed at Couples Resort Negril back in 2000 and we were completely satisfied. Looking back I wouldn't change a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryJ View Post
        We stayed at Couples Resort Negril back in 2000 and we were completely satisfied. Looking back I wouldn't change a thing.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...l_Jamaica.html
        Checked out their site and it looks promising.
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I would strongly suggest another destination. Unless you enjoy too much crime.

Comment

We stayed at the same place for a friends wedding. We had a large group and we had a freaking blast. Our room was on the ground floor and right out the back door was the bar at the beach

The ganja was pretty damn good too.
            "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
            East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
            https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Here's a nice story about Jamaica. Fast forward to 7:55 and don't take your chick to the luau.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTUsg8ODyik

More reasons not to go in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqC8d...eature=related
              Last edited by clevelandkid; 12-22-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                We stayed at the same place for a friends wedding. We had a large group and we had a freaking blast. Our room was on the ground floor and right out the back door was the bar at the beach

The ganja was pretty damn good too.

I stayed at the Jack Tar village many years ago. Ganja was good. Don't bother with the blow, no telling what you would be sticking up your nose. Half the people that worked at the resort tried to sell both to me and the girlfriend. (only one suceeded)

Don't eat anything that they call beef. I don't think that is what it really is. Like stated above, for the most part anything outside of a resort is a shit hole with people constantly hounding you for money.

Comment

My wife and I got married there and loved it. All inclusive, no tipping allowed, and the food/service was amazing. I was totally shocked and can't wait to go back. The thing about Jamaica is you DO NOT leave the resort and you get what you pay for.

Comment

the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
                      I would strongly suggest another destination. Unless you enjoy too much crime.
                      x2
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

We went this summer and stayed in a nice resort. That is the only way to go because the rest of it is a shithole and people basically begging for money. We stayed at the Grand Palladium. They pretty much have everything onsite and its all inclusive. The only thing we left to do is the zipline tour which i strongly suggest if you go.
                        See you later...

Comment

We've been to Montego Bay twice but I doubt I'd go back unless we stayed at a nice resort. I get sick of the people there, they really ruin it for anyone. Always tryin to sell you drugs, etc and they all lie about everything.

Comment

We just got back (early november) and it was just fine. We stayed at the Sandals ocho rios and never left the property. There was enough to do that we never saw a need or desired to go outside the walls.

If you are lookin to spend time in the ocean, there are better places. If you just wanna hang out and just drink all day by the pool and eat whatever you want, then it was just fine.

The bus ride to/from the airport was about as much exposure to Jamaica proper as i could stand. Its a shithole, so i just closed my eyes and slept all the way in.

Comment

I've seen more of Ochos Rios than I ever care to see again.

Comment

Working...
                              X