Used tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used tires

Anyone know of a place that sales descent used tires on the Dallas side of town? I need some 255/70/16's for our expy but don't really need them to be new.

2 places I go to...

USA Tire on HH in Dallas
    and
    4M Tires in Irving off Pioneer
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yep, you're a mexican.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Yep, you're a mexican.
        uh yes.

But there is logic behind it. Its a vehicle we don't use often, and these tires are done. Its got 260k miles on it and don't want to spend $900 on a vehicle that probably won't see the life of the tires through.

I am mexican, but logical as well.

arriba!!! arriba!!!

Comment

Remember the Alamo bitch!!!!!1
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Damn, Geof!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              2 places I go to...

USA Tire on HH in Dallas
              and
              4M Tires in Irving off Pioneer
              I was going to say 4M also. It used to be 3M but they have upgraded Mexicans.

Comment

Craigslist.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

C&M Tires. I think there are a couple around town. The only one I know for sure is at Walnut Hill and Audelia.

Comment

PG all day hijos de putas! I've never bought a new tire in my life! I've been buying $36 with atleast 89-90%tread for years! then i get married and my wife, who thinks that her shit don't stink, makes me buy her new tires for her car. worse $1200 I've ever spent.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                      Did they add one?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Did they add one?
                        they added Juan.
                        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          PG all day hijos de putas! I've never bought a new tire in my life! I've been buying $36 with atleast 89-90%tread for years! then i get married and my wife, who thinks that her shit don't stink, makes me buy her new tires for her car. worse $1200 I've ever spent.
                          Where are you going in PG?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                            Four million Mexicans? From three million Mexicans? Damn! Oh wait, do you mean four thousand Mexicans? I was reading this and thinking, "holy shit 4 million!" But 4 thousand is still a lot of Mexicans.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I use Oakley tire in Terrell. They have good tires and prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X