50 Shades of Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Shades of Grey

So just curious if anyone elses Wifes or Significant Other has been stuck on their Kindle all day. I hear this is all the rave with Females. Adrian has read all 3 books & I just bought her Kindle Fire for her B-Day gift back on April 15th & she is now looking to the next book. But she says 50 Shades of Grey is gonna be a Hard Act to Follow
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Originally posted by SEB View Post
    So just curious if anyone elses Wifes or Significant Other has been stuck on their Kindle all day. I hear this is all the rave with Females. Adrian has read all 3 books & I just bought her Kindle Fire for her B-Day gift & she is now looking to the next book. But she says 50 Shades of Grey is gonna be a Hard Act to Follow
    Mine burned through the 1st two in 2 weeks (i work long hours) the 3rd book she could care less about apparently.

Comment

Dude. I have SOOOOOOO benefited from those books!!!!! GREATLY!!!!!!!!!! She's reading them again for the 3rd time. I may need to get a prescription for some little blue pills to keep up.

LONG LIVE WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS GREY!!!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

My fiancé read the first and second and said they weren't very good. Just thinly veiled romance novels that give a lot of women false hopes and fantasies

Comment

Mine loves the parts about anal fisting and genital clamps.

That book has some serious BDSM.
          Ded

Comment

My wife asked if I have ever heard of it. Not sure which book she is reading, but I know she has at least one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Dude. I have SOOOOOOO benefited from those books!!!!! GREATLY!!!!!!!!!! She's reading them again for the 3rd time. I may need to get a prescription for some little blue pills to keep up.

LONG LIVE WHAT EVER HIS NAME IS GREY!!!
              ^This... wife also thinks its a good idea that I read them too. Not sure how long I can prolong reading them. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                ^This... wife also thinks its a good idea that I read them too. Not sure how long I can prolong reading them. lol
                Mine said the same. I'm thinking there's something that she wants me to try buried in the books somewhere. Something I have to figure out instead of her coming right out and talking about.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  Mine said the same. I'm thinking there's something that she wants me to try buried in the books somewhere. Something I have to figure out instead of her coming right out and talking about.
                  Lol... exactly. I keep asking her what she wants me to read and she simply replies "the whole thing".

Comment

I've read the first one, at the suggestion of a lady friend, and well it definitely opened things up in the bedroom. If anything it's a great way for a woman to open up sexually with her partner about trying things during sex that she normally would be too afraid to talk about.

I'm super ADD so reading is already a chore, but it was a quick read.

All in all they are pretty much a sad romance novel that chicks fall for the old, "average chick who everyone says is pretty, but quirky and socially awkward, meets super rich, super hot dude who is fucked up and into all sorts of bondage who says he doesn't fall in love only fucks people and punishes them... until he meets her"

But the sex parts are pretty well written if you can get past the chick BS. I doubt I'll read the other two.

Comment

oh yeah and New Fine Arts has an area dedicated to "50 Shades" with books, and "toys" from the books on the rack.

I was really surprised to find out that wasn't an art gallery....

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

The one off Shiloh looks like a church lit up in neon IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          oh yeah and New Fine Arts has an area dedicated to "50 Shades" with books, and "toys" from the books on the rack.

I'm shocked to hear that as well, I was going to look for a statue from the Inca empire to put in my game room. I guess I better change my lunch plans.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yeah she keeps begging me to read the first book. But man she has been enthralled in these books & then has been wearing me out, Im not complaining either Def spicing things up in the bedroom. My only complaint is that she said their is no anal in the book. Just a Butt plug or his thumb. WTF
                            Last edited by SEB; 06-07-2012, 09:41 AM.
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                              My only complaint is that she said their is no anal in the book. Just a Butt plug or his thumb. WTF
                              Seb if you want her to put something in your butt just ask her!!
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X