Go Police!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Police!

It's been said I never put up anything police did well. Well, in this instance the fact the cop didn't shoot him, good job. I would have.

21-year-old Brandon De Leon was arrested on Saturday on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest with violence. De Leon began slamming his head on the squad car’s divider while being taken to the police station screaming “I’m going to eat you!”

21-year-old Brandon De Leon was arrested on Saturday on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest with violence. De Leon began slamming his head |
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Oh Hell no.

According to this site, he should have been shot instantly and not given a single chance.

I like how these fucktards criticize the police for every use of force, then faced with a situation, they would all resort to deadly force....

LMAO....

Comment

Zombie = shoot him.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Zombie
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

All that and a $5500 bond. Lol.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Damn, another zombie. This is getting bad.
            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              It's been said I never put up anything police did well. Well, in this instance the fact the cop didn't shoot him, good job. I would have.

21-year-old Brandon De Leon was arrested on Saturday on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest with violence. De Leon began slamming his head on the squad car’s divider while being taken to the police station screaming “I’m going to eat you!”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...police-officer
              We know.

Comment

You threaten to eat me is a threat on my life. Threats on my life are handled in the most serious manner possible. You actually start banging your head on a solid object while talking about biting me? You eat a bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  You threaten to eat me is a threat on my life. Threats on my life are handled in the most serious manner possible. You actually start banging your head on a solid object while talking about biting me? You eat a bullet

You've already proven you can't be killed. Its like you're zombie yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    You've already proven you can't be killed. Its like you're zombie yourself...
                    Except Z's die if you shoot them in the head. I'm the highlander.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Oh Hell no.

According to this site, he should have been shot instantly and not given a single chance.

I like how these fucktards criticize the police for every use of force, then faced with a situation, they would all resort to deadly force....

LMAO....
                      God damn is that pussy bleeding!

Comment

I noticed that Matt kind of is bent out of shape on this one. Wasn't I supposed to side with police?

Comment

Working...
                        X