Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts
      Who smokes the blunts?
      We smoke the blunts.
      Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

Comment

lol at this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          I remember my last few days in Amsterdam, I had 300 euro and didn't want to cash it out. So I walked to every shop that I favorited to get hash and keif and some buds. Had a great fucking time finishing that shit up before my flight. I slept like a baby duck the entire flight home.

I remember when we were kids and were going through 4oz's for 420 of some pop. My lungs hated me that night.
          Nice! I spent my last week at Grey Area by the Anne Frank house. They won the CC a couple years in a row for balls of keef/crystals.

But I'm currently trying to quit, the reefer has got a hold on me and it's dried my eyes out!
          Ded

Comment

Maui wowee ----- purple hair from Hawaii. Really heavy.

Orange Crush ---- The best flavor to come out of Hawaii. Light with an inspirational feel.

These were the favorites until some spacemonkey threw the Romulan at me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
              There is a big difference in weed and weed laced with coke. Trust me, I can tell the difference. And your hippies just didnt get good weed. Big problem back then. There was so much weed going around those days that most of it was just good at best. I promise you, the weed we smoked most of the time was 2 to 3 hit. It was all you wanted. Was stupid to try smoking more.

I know whats all been done to improve todays weed, and I grant you that its much better than most that floated around in the 60's and 70's. Hell, if you was lucky enough to get a "good" connection out of Hawaii we would get 1 hit once in a while. I forget what we use to call it, but it had purple hairs all over it.
              Let me break it down to you in car terms

70's weed (ford 289 small block)
              todays hydro (twin turbo fully built ls-6)
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Barack Obama approves of this post.

Comment

If this guy was always hanging out with a group of friends then yes 15 blunts is pretty easy.. if by himself i highly doubt it unless he is superman
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

That's a high blunt per hour ratio. This guy must be a statue

Comment

Working...
                      X