New craigslist seller smoking crack thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New craigslist seller smoking crack thread

1998 BMW M3 (Dinan) 420 hp only 44,306 miles SHOW CAR - $42000 (dallas)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2012-06-01, 9:40AM CDT
    Reply to: k2bdf-3050714385@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 bme m3 dinan supercharger, dinan suspension, dinan exaughst.
    this car is dyno ed @420 with the cats without 460hp.
    has over $10,000 in car stereo added by earmark car audio custom show car
    alpine cd with dvd, alpine navagation, and alpine screens in sunvisors.
    also lots of led lighing in the car
    18in wheels and new tires
    over $100,000 in this car

call jeramie at 214-668-6898

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Ded

I am glad he didn't take any short cuts throughout that $100,000 endeavor and put something ridiculous on the car like altezza lights. Oh wait....

I just looked at the rest of the pictures. The paint, interior, and moldings are fair on the car. I wouldn't pay a nickel over $9,000 for that car and that's pushing it.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

$100k in what? gasoline receipts?
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        nope, 100k in armor all and air fresheners

Speaking of CL owners smoking crack...someone with a DSG mach wanted 20k for it. It was all stock with 70k miles...special
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          I wouldn't pay a nickel over $9,000 for that car and that's pushing it.
          And make him take those fucking taillights off before handing him a nickel.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

No mutuals, thankfully...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

haha, hes got a damn flowmaster on that bitch, thats not a dinan exhaust
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

That is a 6k e36 at best. If it was stock (appearance wise) it might swing 8-9k.
                Ded

Comment

If anyone pays that much for that car THEY are the ones smoking crack.

Comment

So that's what a show car looks like. I wonder if there will be anymore like that on the Hot Rod Power Tour this week.
                    sigpic
                    Old Fords Rule

Comment

He hasn't replied to my email asking if it comes with a crack pipe holder yet...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        No, lots of led lighing in the car....

Comment

Looks a lot like the M3 that I smoked a few weeks ago... Driver realized real quick that his car wasn't as bad-ass as he thought it was...
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

El E Deez!

Comment

I had a guy haggle with me all morning the other day over my e30 BMW. Only to turn around and say ok will you bring it tome in Houston?! I say no. Then he comes back and asks if I will take $1000 less and a set of m3 wheels...

Why the fuck do i need m3 wheels if I am selling my BMW???

I'm starting to think I'd be better off gutting it and putting drift or hellaflush all in my ads
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X