Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't happen to a bigger douche.

My money says it was Slash.

Police probe theft of $200,000 worth of necklaces from Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose in Paris

PARIS - Police say Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose was robbed of three gold-and-diamond necklaces worth some $200,000 after the hard rock band's concert in Paris.

PARIS - Police say Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose was robbed of three gold-and-diamond necklaces worth some $200,000 after the hard rock band's concert in Paris.
    A Paris police spokesman said Wednesday that the lead singer of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band was fuming after the theft during a private gathering after the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night.
    Judicial police have opened an investigation but the spokesman said it didn't appear Rose was wearing the necklaces at the time. The spokesman spoke on condition of anonymity because of office policy.
    The group's website says they are scheduled to play in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday before returning to France as part of a tour of Europe and Israel that runs through July 22.

insurance job
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

^first thing I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        insurance job
        Must need some more dope, although I think the guy is certified crazy without out any chemical help.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Someone probably saw them laying there and said, "YOU COULD BE MIIIYEEEIIIIIINE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            Someone probably saw them laying there and said, "YOU COULD BE MIIIYEEEIIIIIINE!!"
            Awesome.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

"You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me."

Guess that line got debunked.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Man....you're way out of LIIIYEEEIIIIIINE!

Comment

Fucking gold (no pun).
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lolz at the lame attempt by geor to ride jimmys coattails to interweb lulz glory!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Boosh!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          lolz at the lame attempt by geor to ride jimmys coattails to interweb lulz glory!

god bless.
                          I'll karate chop your fucking trachea. hi yah
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Good work, fellas
                            Last edited by racrguy; 06-07-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                              "I'm the king of rock, there is none higher.
                              Sucker MC's shall call me sire"

Comment

Working...
                              X