For Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Frost

Enjoy, Matt. This can go on all day because there are entire sites devoted to military misconduct, this was the first one I came to.

(AIR FORCE TIMES 05/30/2012) -- Two more military training instructors have been accused of having inappropriate relationships with students, bringing the total number of MTIs now charged in the growing sex scandal to four.

Staff Sgt. Kwinton Estacio of the 737th Training Group at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland in Texas is charged with sexual misconduct with a female trainee, violating a no-contact order and obstruction of justice, according to a news release from the base. An Article 32 hearing is scheduled for Friday.

Staff Sgt. Craig LeBlanc, also of the 737th Training Group, is charged with sexual misconduct with two female training students, violating a no-contact order, adultery and obstruction of justice. His hearing is planned for June 5, the news release said.

Estacio and LeBlanc were implicated in a plea agreement in which former MTI and Staff Sgt. Peter Vega-Maldonado agreed to cooperate with investigators and plead guilty to having an improper relationship and violating a no-contact order in exchange for a lesser sentence. Vega-Maldonado was sentenced to 90 days' confinement and 30 days hard labor plus a reduction in rank to airman.

A fourth ex-trainer, Staff Sgt. Luis Walker, is scheduled for court-martial July 16. He faces the most serious charges, which include rape, six counts of aggravated sexual assault and more than a dozen other

Comment

Lol. Well, if they stopped doing stupid shit, then gnturboray wouldn't hav anything to post .

Comment

Eh, adults having relationships. However, they violated the rules, strip them of rank, reduce them to E1 and either discharge them dishonorably or finish up their contract and then give them a general.

Let's see a cop call for that kind of punishment on another cop.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lol...difference is that everyone knows the military men fuck up...but when they do they are fairly punished. Not paid vacation until shit blows over.

Comment

Looks like they were actually punished to me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Looks like they were actually punished to me.
              He was expecting me to say "But they shouldn't be punished for XYZ". You know, like officers do. Nope. While I see nothing wrong with adults fucking adults, the military has rules about it and they should and are being punished.

What isn't happening is them getting desk duty, keeping their weapons AND going home at the end of the day

Comment

I wonder how much they are getting paid while they are in prison?

Comment

How many dogs did they shoot?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This is what happens when you go "hands on" in the military.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I wonder how much they are getting paid while they are in prison?
                      I wonder how many American citizens they harmed in this and how many civil and constitutional rights were violated by these evil men.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I wonder how many American citizens they harmed in this and how many civil and constitutional rights were violated by these evil men.

I don't know, but 90 days in prison doesn't seem harsh enough for consensual sex between adults.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Eh, adults having relationships. However, they violated the rules, strip them of rank, reduce them to E1 and either discharge them dishonorably or finish up their contract and then give them a general.

Let's see a cop call for that kind of punishment on another cop.
                          what was your response to the marines that pissed on the dead bodies? was it the same as this one?

Comment

Especially when you can kill a family pet in front of the family with the bullet ricocheting into the house without anything happening. Or stopping and arresting EVERYONE in an intersection because you think someone maybe a bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              what was your response to the marines that pissed on the dead bodies? was it the same as this one?
                              Oh that, I completely agree with. Absolutely. Nothing should have been done to them as there should have been no pictures. Since there were pictures, knock them down rank which costs cash. They're already in combat so what are you going to do? Make their lives harder?

Comment

Working...
                              X