Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
    I completely agree with this statement.
    I don't put must trust into Dr's and their opinions, but Dr. Dave is someone that has always been 100% spot on!
    *insert obligatory, "watch out for the two-hands-on-shoulders-how?! prostate exam" quip*
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

One of the reasons I find Dr. Dave to be spot on is his opinion of obesity/fat people. That's probably among the biggest (no pun intended) health issues in the U.S. today, and although it may seem cruel to some, he doesn't mince words about it given that it's something that's completely controllable by the individual.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        *insert obligatory, "watch out for the two-hands-on-shoulders-how?! prostate exam" quip*
        You noticed I only asked for an opinion. I "did not" make a appointment.
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          You noticed I only asked for an opinion. I "did not" make a appointment.
          You're old, Wayne. You need to get regular exams. Dr. Dave is just a fingerwave away...
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            You're old, Wayne. You need to get regular exams. Dr. Dave is just a fingerwave away...
            Don, I have always pissed 3 to 1 on most final one day I went to the Dr on the wife's call. He said that he needed to check my prostate. I rolled up my sleeve and held my arm out thinking is was a blood exam. Dr looked armme and smiled. "Oh he'll no" I said. The worst part is when I came bact for a follow up in 1 week. He wanted to check again!!! WTF!!! It was fine 7 days ago! What makes you think it changed in a week?
            Photobucket

Comment

Don, I have always pissed 3 to 1 on most final one day I went to the Dr on the wife's call. He said that he needed to check my prostate. I rolled up my sleeve and held my arm out thinking is was a blood exam. Dr looked armme and smiled. "Oh he'll no" I said. The worst part is when I came bact for a follow up in 1 week. He wanted to check again!!! WTF!!! It was fine 7 days ago! What makes you think it changed in a week?
              I knew you had hung out with the good Doc!
              dont downshift!!

Comment

^^^
                Did he send you flowers after your first visit?

Comment

I get the PSA blood test and decline the traditional finger exam.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I get the PSA blood test and decline the traditional finger exam.
                    On of a bitch!!! There is a blood test?
                    Last edited by BlackSnake; 06-06-2012, 03:59 PM.
                    Photobucket

Comment

On of a butch!!! There is a blood test?
                      Yes, but many drs. recommend the traditional exam in addition to the blood test. Dr. Dave no doubt is one of those drs.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Yes, but many drs. recommend the traditional exam in addition to the blood test. Dr. Dave no doubt is one of those drs.
                        At my age I know I should get checked, but I dont. I rarely even go to the Dr. Unless I feel like I might die, I dont go. My bad, I know.
                        Photobucket

Comment

LoL at you fools. Don't flatter yourselves. None of you are my type!

And I think this is the first time that TheKing has agreed with anything that I have said...or at least admitted it on here!

Thanks for the props. Just helping where I can.

Comment

Working...
                          X