Free Black Lab to good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Black Lab to good home

The guy I work with has a black lab that keeps getting out of his yard. He is in the city limits and got a ticket yesterday- she really needs a bigger yard/land she can run around on. She is 2 years old, fixed, has shots, really sweet girl.

If you know of anyone please let me know, I hate to see this sweet baby go to the pound!!
    2004 Cobra
    Originally posted by The Raven
    This is exactly why if I ever have a daughter, I'm going to teach her to swallow early on.

Originally posted by Marisa
    Undietaker is my hero.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pics? I really dont need another dog, yard isn't big enough, but my dog needs a buddy.

Comment

X2 on pics. have a buddy looking for a lab.
      2007 Silverado CC
      1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Should have put more effort into training her properly! Now the dog has to suffer when it should be the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
          Should have put more effort into training her properly! Now the dog has to suffer when it should be the owner.
          Agreed. I mean, how hard is it to keep a dog in the yard?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Money and time.

When it comes to safety, convenience, and peace of mind, our electronic fence solutions have won the hearts of over 3 million owners and their dogs & cats.

A lot of people buy a dog as a novelty thinking they should just behave automatically. It's not viewed as a responsibility.

Neighbor of mine let their black lab roam free while they were home. Dog is now recovering after being hit by a car.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Plz vote for doggie! She wins a free home for 1st prize!

Comment

give it to a fat person. they will eat it!

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                lulz!!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

A lot of people buy a dog as a novelty thinking they should just behave automatically. It's not viewed as a responsibility.
                  People raise an animal the same way they would a houseplant. Now, because the dumbass got a ticket due to his own laziness he wants to get rid of the dog? Sounds like a real class act!

Comment

Mike vick will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post

Nice.

If you want someone to take a Lab, just post up a picture of him. I'd love to have one, but I'm already in a full house.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                        X2 Labs are very easy to train, they are people pleaser's by nature. When young they need LOTS of attention, or they will get in to trouble. but after about 3 or so they become carpet magnets.
                        Tell I get the Frisbee out.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Young labs are VERY energetic and resourceful when there not given the attention they need. They will find trouble if not.

Comment

Working...
                          X