Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have a wife not capable of understanding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does she expect you to hear while she's in the kitchen cooking and making you sandwiches? If she has a question, she should only ask it while she brings you beer or food.

Comment

Mine will ramble on and on about some mundane crap that could have been said in one brief sentence so I can't help but tune her out sometimes. Some times I call her out on it and point out how her whole story could have been told in about two sentences. She still doesn't get it. What is it with women that they have to give every damn detail that has nothing to do with anything.

"So we were out of bread, eggs, milk and I was thinking of trying that new greek yogurt besides dropping off the dry cleaning and seeing if that scrap book store had that cutsey pink frilly doo-hickie and I put it all on a list and got the kids together and put them in the car and went to the Tom Thumb over by the big Walmart. I had to drive around and round just to find a parking spot and then this lady swooped in and took it. I finally get parked and the kids were fighting and blah and so we went in the store and blah blah grabbed a blah blah blah blah buggy and went down the aisle where they have the bread blah blah fuckin blah blah blah...."

Me: "So you went shopping, huh?" That is all the information I needed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        Damn rookies. Just gotta throw out some occassional " uh-huh, yea, and reallys" and then everything is cool. You don't actually have to "listen" to your wife.
        That works tell they catch on and trip you up with a trick question or you say yeauh-huh to something you shouldnt have. Ask me how I know..

Comment

Holy crap lol, there are times I look up and notice she's in the middle of a in depth story and I'll flat out ask her "wtf r u talking about" then I get the nevermind.. So I continue what I was doing only to find myself in the same situation in 10 more minutes.

Gah!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            Mine will ramble on and on about some mundane crap that could have been said in one brief sentence so I can't help but tune her out sometimes. Some times I call her out on it and point out how her whole story could have been told in about two sentences. She still doesn't get it. What is it with women that they have to give every damn detail that has nothing to do with anything.

"So we were out of bread, eggs, milk and I was thinking of trying that new greek yogurt besides dropping off the dry cleaning and seeing if that scrap book store had that cutsey pink frilly doo-hickie and I put it all on a list and got the kids together and put them in the car and went to the Tom Thumb over by the big Walmart. I had to drive around and round just to find a parking spot and then this lady swooped in and took it. I finally get parked and the kids were fighting and blah and so we went in the store and blah blah grabbed a blah blah blah blah buggy and went down the aisle where they have the bread blah blah fuckin blah blah blah...."

Lofl, one sentence in and I'm trying to recall the firing order of a sbc.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You're preaching to the choir brother. Our wives must be sisters. My favorite thing to do is flip the story on her. After listening to her tell a story with all the bull shit details which takes 7 to 10 minutes. I then retell her exact story in the time span of less than 60 seconds without leaving any of the important stuff out. Gosh she fucking hates it. My other technique is to start slow clapping when she won't get to the point. I swear I've seen the devil in her eyes when I do that. You should try it sometime.

Comment

so im not the only one who has a wife that uses her inside voice when were somewhere that is loud as hell but has no problem yelling when she's taking shit.
                My old lady likes to start arguments to send me on a guilt trip so i can do something that she doesn't want to do like take her mom to see her doc when i get off of work at 6am after working a 12 hr. shift. all she has to do, most of the time, is just ask. is this broad trying to bully me or something? or goes on a 10 min. rant about something she could has just said in 10 seconds....yelling, yeah, that really helps get your point across. As soon as he voice goes up, my ears shut down.
                you guys should try working nights! you suddenly become a lazy asshole who just wants to sleep during the day.
                .....bro....

Comment

I get all the time from my wife, she'll go into a long story just to tell me something one sentence would. I hate that especially when we're on the phone.

Comment

Preach on! My gf will literally just repeat the same shit over and over.

"So Jane at work walked right by me and farted and it stunk so bad. I was like 'eewww!'. Seriously, I was like 'eeewww!' because it stunk so bad. It really stunk. She just cane right by and farted. I was like 'eeeww!'. It stunk so bad. I can't believe she just came by and farted right by me. And it stunk too! It wasn't one of those farts that doesn't smell."

And I'll say "Did Jane fart by you? Did it smell?". She is never amused.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Preach on! My gf will literally just repeat the same shit over and over.

"So Jane at work walked right by me and farted and it stunk so bad. I was like 'eewww!'. Seriously, I was like 'eeewww!' because it stunk so bad. It really stunk. She just cane right by and farted. I was like 'eeeww!'. It stunk so bad. I can't believe she just came by and farted right by me. And it stunk too! It wasn't one of those farts that doesn't smell."

And I'll say "Did Jane fart by you? Did it smell?". She is never amused.
                      pics of Jane?

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Happens to me and I'm not even married.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Suckers....
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

it is our job in this world to drive you completly insane, expect you to remember things at 2 in the morning, a conversation that we had 8 months ago and still give us tons of attention.

It's cause we are crazy......it just depends on the level of crazy and whether you figure it out in time....

Been with my husband for 17 years. I learned to only ask important questions when he is looking directly at me. oh, and send a message to his emails in the form of a meeting so it will remind him of what ever it might have been we needed to do!

Comment

I never listened at first, but then found out a few years later my wife is smarter than I am so...

Comment

Mine will ramble .......bread blah blah fuckin blah blah blah...."

damn it....forgot to multi quote...

You do realize that if she was with the kids all day and all that crap happened..........she may have been needing to just blow off some steam with an "adult?"

Comment

Working...
                                X