Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 year old beat old man to death

Went to HS with this guy...

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

FORT WORTH, Texas - A 27-year-old man is under arrest for allegedly beating a man nearly twice his age to death.

Fort Worth police arrested Travis Smith of Saginaw and charged him in the murder of 59-year-old Jesus Martinez.

The victim was also known as "Chuco" and lived with a roommate in the 3700 block of Livingston Ave. in Fort Worth. When the roommate couldn't reach Chuco on the phone, he asked his daughter to check on him Saturday night.

Nancy Garcia went to the house on Livingston Avenue and discovered Chuco dead. She told FOX 4 that he was disabled and nearly blind, and was due to receive his Social Security checks on Saturday.

Fort Worth police haven't said if theft was a motive in the killing.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    A 27-year-old man is under arrest for allegedly beating a man nearly twice his age to death.

...the murder of 59-year-old Jesus Martinez.
    Terrible story, but I can't get past this.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Terrible story, but I can't get past this.
      I was about to post the same thing but didn't want to look like an asshole. lol

Comment

Why are crack heads/met freaks. So easy to spot?

Will probably be on first 48.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Neckbeard?
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            Neckbeard?
            Optical illusion.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Why do they mention he's receiving his SS checks on Saturday? How does that have any bearing on the investigation. Sounds to me like the reporter is trying to establish their own motive.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Why do they mention he's receiving his SS checks on Saturday? How does that have any bearing on the investigation. Sounds to me like the reporter is trying to establish their own motive.
                Just pointing out his disability. I think.
                Photobucket

Comment

Holy throat hair batman!
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Agreed, irrelevant.

Comment

Maybe they are thinking that he was killed over the SS check/money. Not just a random fight??? Who knows. Seems like you now have to read between the lines when watching or reading news.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                        Maybe they are thinking that he was killed over the SS check/money. Not just a random fight??? Who knows. Seems like you now have to read between the lines when watching or reading news.
                        Yes, that's what the writer of this article is implying. It just doesn't seem to have anything to do with what he was told by the detectives. Smells like journalistic sensationalism.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I thought the jews killed jesus

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Story makes no connection as to how he's the suspected killer. What a waste.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Story makes no connection as to how he's the suspected killer. What a waste.
                              But it does try to establish a motive out of thin air. I also noticed that, the whole article makes no sense. Sent an e-mail to the author asking wtf.

Comment

Working...
                              X