No announcement yet.

Thurday Night GTG to honor John Westley (Blue302stang) - Back Nine Addison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could make it. Im stuck in Dayton Ohio for work until the 15th but I am sending prayers out to everyone who knew him and his family. RIP John, and God Speed!
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

I'll be there
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

___IN

I dont know if i ever met him. surely i have.

Comment

I should be there between 6-630.

Comment

Can't make it, but y'all have fun, be safe, and I will see some of you tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah me either, drink one for him by me...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Are we sure his last name is Westley? I have googled it and nothing. There are a shit ton of John (Wesley) _________ deaths this year alone but the midddle name is Wesley. Is there an obituary that's local? The only one close is a 34 yr old from MO.

Comment

We're sure his name is Westley
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    We're sure his name is Westley
                    ok. I was just shocked to see how many John "Wesley" lastname deaths there have been so far in 2012 and I couldn't locate a Westley so I thought maybe he was called by 1st and middle name like many southerners do. On another note, had a friend die Tuesday night in a firey crash on 121 in Frisco. Left behind a wife and 3 young sons. Bad week all around.

Comment

I hear that. Lost John and the day before lost another young (mid 20's) friend who was just a damn good, stand-up, never met a stranger kind of guy, just like John
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                      X