Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Is that Hard Rock Cafe in Hawaii or Guam?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Is that Hard Rock Cafe in Hawaii or Guam?
      Honolulu. That is some coconut beer (or some shit). Apparently, Danny knows what the crap is. It tastes like bitter root beer.

I'll be in Guam later today.

Comment

• Didn't even drop by to say kiss my ass before leaving. Dickhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Didn't even drop by to say kiss my ass before leaving. Dickhead.
          LOL! If you would have seen my last two weeks or so in Dallas, you would have understood. Besides, you'll be swinging this way soon, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
            LOL! If you would have seen my last two weeks or so in Dallas, you would have understood. Besides, you'll be swinging this way soon, right?

..............man, you never can tell. Keep your ears open. I've got a perfect car for island life already.

Comment

Oh boy, here goes Lieutenant Save a Hoe again. Don't sit here and pretend like you said that shit on some moral higher ground basis. You got mad at me because I was telling you how it was, and you decided to get personal. I had never said anything remotely personal or negative to you up until that point.

And dude, every time you defend Kim, you look like an IDIOT. I mean, I really don't think you realize what a totally fucked up train wreck that leg spreading no class concubine is. Keep it up though! You know if you just called around you could probably get a better rate on your insurance instead of trying to get it via ass kissing. Ask all the members who have jumped Progressives ship in the last 6 months.
              No, you were intent on using grossly vulgar language again and again, and beating a dead horse. There was no reason to keep doing what you were doing.

And I'm not defending her, but when you start calling her a bleeding gash or other similar derogatory names, there is no need. How would you like people calling your mom that, no matter what she did?

You had made your side of the story perfectly clear. Kicking someone while they are down isn't cool, even on an internet site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I think you may be the one that needs to do that. Since you are his new e-bitch. What with your asking for a truce on the page before this one. lol

"Oh Eric............. can we just call a truce? I'll be your cell block H bitch"

I hope you give great head or he might trade you for 3 packs of lucky strikes and a Swank magazine.
                You are a f-ing twat. You still refuse to acknowledge any of my points or reasons.

And I was trying to play like an adult. I was going to make the first move, but you juvenile bitches couldn't take a hit if I painted it on a 2x4 and hit you over the head.

I really don't like doing this, it isn't me at my core, but if you want to dish it out, you better damn well be able to take it.

It is very funny how people have called Eric out, and he's like "No big deal, I don't care if I'm an asshole"...

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  ... but you juvenile bitches couldn't take a hit if I...

Your hit...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

No, you were intent on using grossly vulgar language again and again,

Oh dear lord, did I offend your delicate sensibilities? I'll keep things Rated G with you from now on, Matthew.

Comment

You are a f-ing twat. You still refuse to acknowledge any of my points or reasons.

And I was trying to play like an adult. I was going to make the first move, but you juvenile bitches couldn't take a hit if I painted it on a 2x4 and hit you over the head.

I really don't like doing this, it isn't me at my core, but if you want to dish it out, you better damn well be able to take it.

It is very funny how people have called Eric out, and he's like "No big deal, I don't care if I'm an asshole"...
                      Well, at least you admit that you failed miserably at playing like an adult.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Oh dear lord, did I offend your delicate sensibilities? I'll keep things Rated G with you from now on, Matthew.
                        Meanwhile he's calling BroncoJohnny a "Fucking Twat".....

Comment

Working...
                        X