Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    There's a time when enough is enough.

I called Eric on it and he went into Super Douchemode. He has not said one posi-fucking-tive thing to me since I did so.
    You deal with douches all day long without incident; but one dude on the internet gets your jorts in a wad?

I guess the internet really is "serious business"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      10 people who regularly dilute the last 2000 years of evolution every time they post is hardly "everyone."
      And you are here to point out their every fault... Live and let live sometimes? You are the best on the board at calling people on being two faced and lying being dead on. Sometimes sir you just keep dragging it up to much IMHO.

Dude I most always get a laugh or enjoyment out of your posts. The road trip to New Mexico and back was great and the photos were awesome. You never just post just to post no LOL or x2 everything you post has meaning but of late you are growing a bit harsh...

People have their opinions and faults but of late you are sticking in the "eblade" a bit deep.

Back to my clown shoes...

Comment

There's a time when enough is enough.

I called Eric on it and he went into Super Douchemode. He has not said one posi-fucking-tive thing to me since I did so.
        Actually I think it was that time when you started talking shit about his marriage. If you wanted to try to make up for being a dog dick you could at least own up to the fact that you shouldn't have said that. You know, like a man would do?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          What if they only handcuff you for one hour?
          lol
          1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            What if they only handcuff you for one hour?
            I don't believe so. In my opinion it should only take as long as it takes to verify a persons identity. If they have ID, it should take no longer than a few minutes. If not, it's their fault for not following the law for carrying ID as they are legally required to do so.

I've always wondered though, why does it take so long for an officer to do and ID/warrant check on a traffic stop? I see no reason why a traffic stop should take up to 30 minutes at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
              And you are here to point out their every fault... Live and let live sometimes? You are the best on the board at calling people on being two faced and lying being dead on. Sometimes sir you just keep dragging it up to much IMHO.

Dude I most always get a laugh or enjoyment out of your posts. The road trip to New Mexico and back was great and the photos were awesome. You never just post just to post no LOL or x2 everything you post has meaning but of late you are growing a bit harsh...

People have their opinions and faults but of late you are sticking in the "eblade" a bit deep.

Thanks. It's probably because I'm getting older and more tired of listening to the relentless drone of bullshit that marches out of peoples mouths that they treat as gospel when every action they take is the exact opposite. I don't know why I bother. I guess it's my way of trying to improve the world.

Comment

• Eric, if you get any more bitter, it could tear a hole in the universe. This is a dangerous situation for all of us
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Eric, if you get any more bitter, it could tear a hole in the universe. This is a dangerous situation for all of us

What was my Location line in Canada for a year before we burned it to the ground?

"To create a better civilization, you must first destroy the old one."

Comment

I guess it's my way of trying to improve the world.
                    my ni66a eric, such the philanthropist!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      my ni66a eric, such the philanthropist!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.

We're all ants infinitely hurtling towards the vanishing point, but if we each can improve things by a millimeter, our sheer numbers will at some point create genuine movement. Just doing my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        You deal with douches all day long without incident; but one dude on the internet gets your jorts in a wad?

I guess the internet really is "serious business"
                        I'm only holding him accountable. I'm not loosing any sleep here.

Comment

I'm only holding him accountable. I'm not loosing any sleep here.

You might want to get a CPA, because you suck at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Actually I think it was that time when you started talking shit about his marriage. If you wanted to try to make up for being a dog dick you could at least own up to the fact that you shouldn't have said that. You know, like a man would do?
                            Oh, it's not OK for me to call him on that when he talked worse about another member?

It's OK for him to make fun of my 12 year old getting bit in the face by a Chow?

Where's your Superman cape? Who called your ass in to protect Eric? You're just like Eric. Nothing good to say, but you'll be damned if anyone says anything bad about poor, sweet, innocent Eric.

Let him fight his own God damn battles. I guess you helping him is proof positive that he has not a leg to stand on.

Are you posting from the bed with Eric as we speak? Hell, hand the laptop back over to him so he can fend for himself.

Comment

Thanks. It's probably because I'm getting older and more tired of listening to the relentless drone of bullshit that marches out of peoples mouths that they treat as gospel when every action they take is the exact opposite. I don't know why I bother. I guess it's my way of trying to improve the world.
                              No, you are just attacking others to make yourself feel needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                Eric, if you get any more bitter, it could tear a hole in the universe. This is a dangerous situation for all of us
                                Everyone sees it except Eric.

Comment

Working...
                                X