No announcement yet.

Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the cop threads. interesting to see what some of the Jackboots are doing.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

It isnt that big of a deal. I would get out be handcuffed let them search bc im not breaking the law anyways and be on my way. This is whining over something petty IMUO.
      1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        I'm pretty sure you're being kind with 'different.'
        I prefer to leave the exact thickness to my tin foil a secret although I am assure you I am a VERY cautious person, who is suspicious of everyone's intentions and actions; I believe in preparedness...

I can tell you that no matter what happens in this world, or country it will be the result of greed and power. Greed of money and greed of power and this is truly the root of all that is evil in this world...it will never stop and we cannot stop the actions it causes. All we can do is research even the most idiotic post, news article or any other media, educate ourselves to come up with the best conclusion for ourselves. Every action deserves attention as every action we make gets attention...

Brief summary of my thoughts and not worth more than .01 to anyone besides myself...

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
        It isnt that big of a deal. I would get out be handcuffed let them search bc im not breaking the law anyways and be on my way. This is whining over something petty IMUO.
        they only people whining are the ones bitching about someone posting their opinion on a public forum that is here just for that reason...opinions, thoughts and ideas...

Just because I/they post about an action I do not like does not make me/them a whiner...unless the accuser is someone with a more or less passive personality or someone who is pretty quick to just "go with the flow" personality.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Would you let them bend you over the car and shove their baton up your rear?

If so, Geor would like your number.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It's working! The next generation is brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Thas some funnyshit. Though what makes it even more hilarious is that that when he was asked in the thread about illegal money, he said he wouldn't stand for a stop like that, he said he would ask that they call the 'watch commander', lmao!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're being kind with 'different.'
                  It doesn't state they didn't find it either. They arrested and charged the suspect. I'm willing to bet it's their guy. I guess I could be wrong, but I doubt they're going to arrest and charge someone for having loaded firearms.

Comment

They have to use the entire force to detain the city block to recover the very important bank's money. If it was one of us that lost the money, they wouldn't even send one cop out.

Comment

You shouldnt have to be handcuffed for a simple search. If i granted permission then why handcuff me. Ill gladly sit in your patrol car while you search.

Comment

The search lasted between an hour and a half and two hours, and it wasn’t until the final car was searched that police apprehended the suspect.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...r-bank-robber/
                        Well no shit!! They should have checked a few more just to be sure

Comment

You don't know how sad and angry that post makes me. If you don't appreciate your rights as an American, then get ready to be sent to the Gulag. Just remember there is always someone in the government that is willing to use you as their pawn, and it is your job to make sure they don't/wont/can't.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            They have to use the entire force to detain the city block to recover the very important bank's money. If it was one of us that lost the money, they wouldn't even send one cop out.
                            In fact, you would get chastised for "carrying that much cash."
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              In fact, you would get chastised for "carrying that much cash."
                              "Are you a drug dealer?" "who's your connect?"

That is the most likely question you will receive once you tell the police exactly how much money was lost...they will momentarily forget about the perp who stole/took the cash and focus on why you have it in the first place...

I love the Guilty until proven innocent mentality that this world/country has/is coming too...
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Mike, I make it a point to point out it's a cop thread in the title. You can distance yourself from it. Just don't open anything saying cops acted 'stupidly.'

I post these because the only way to get people in authority to act properly is to point out when they fuck up and demand accountability. Eventually you'll get rid of the bad eggs.
                                He's been an attention whore since he joined the site...ignore him.

Comment

Working...
                                X