Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
    It isnt that big of a deal. I would get out be handcuffed let them search bc im not breaking the law anyways and be on my way. This is whining over something petty IMUO.
    2 hours sitting handcuffed on the side of the road after I've done nothing wrong would be a big deal to me.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      He's been an attention whore since he joined the site...ignore him.
      I am an attention whore? I think you have me mistaken for another one of the mikes....
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        I am an attention whore? I think you have me mistaken for another one of the mikes....

Maybe so...there's too many Mikes on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          2 hours sitting handcuffed on the side of the road after I've done nothing wrong would be a big deal to me.
          They hurt especially when you try to lean back and your back presses them into your wrist for two hours...yeah, I would definitely be pissed, maybe not at the policeman committing the action but the commander who gave the order and the city who stood by...

If you do not push back while you can pretty soon you will not have that option…
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            geor had you handcuffed under his bed for 2 days dude......now this is a problem?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Maybe so...there's too many Mikes on here.
              That's like saying all doctors are the same...
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

That's like saying all doctors are the same...
                They are.....they all have Dr. in front of their name....

You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                  It isnt that big of a deal. I would get out be handcuffed let them search bc im not breaking the law anyways and be on my way. This is whining over something petty IMUO.
                  This is one of the saddest posts ever.

Comment

Well, it worked.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      Well, it worked.
                      lol, made me think "so did slavery"

Comment

He's been an attention whore since he joined the site...ignore him.

Ex-fucking-actly. He's the little dog in the cartoon that bounces all over the place while following the bigger dog, all the while saying "how was that huh huh how was that, did ya like that". And in this case, Eric liked it.

But, that's it.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          Ex-fucking-actly. He's the little dog in the cartoon that bounces all over the place while following the bigger dog, all the while saying "how was that huh huh how was that, did ya like that". And in this case, Eric liked it.

But, that's it.
                          You're an idiot. You "called" me out in another thread too then backpedaled and said you were mistaken as you had the wrong "mike". Get your shit straight cannon boy..... I didn't see anything Eric liked, GE did, but not Eric..

Comment

You're an idiot. You "called" me out in another thread too then backpedaled and said you were mistaken as you had the wrong "mike". Get your shit straight cannon boy..... I didn't see anything Eric liked, GE did, but not Eric.. Anyways...

And you had not enough class to even acknowledge it. Which surprises absolutely no one. And you're right, it was Geoff. My bad. I should have cared enough to go back and double check that.

Now go back to trying to be the popular kid. Get yourself another mushroom stamp, quick!
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post

But, that's it.

Do what?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Do what?
                                My bad, already acknowledged.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X