Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Yeah, we get it, cops are dipshits and every single one of these FTP thread ends up the same way. One set of people arguing their point, coppers arguing theirs, nothing is resolved, then someone starts posting dragons n shit, someone brings up a fact about some random board member, we get off on left field, then back on topic for a few posts and then it ends.

Atleast keep them in the Political forum or something, I can distance myself from it that way.
    Mike, I make it a point to point out it's a cop thread in the title. You can distance yourself from it. Just don't open anything saying cops acted 'stupidly.'

I post these because the only way to get people in authority to act properly is to point out when they fuck up and demand accountability. Eventually you'll get rid of the bad eggs.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Mike, I make it a point to point out it's a cop thread in the title. You can distance yourself from it. Just don't open anything saying cops acted 'stupidly.'

I post these because the only way to get people in authority to act properly is to point out when they fuck up and demand accountability. Eventually you'll get rid of the bad eggs.
      I can assure you that by posting these threads you have had not one millimeter of movement on any of the cops on this boards decision making..
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yeah, we get it, cops are dipshits and every single one of these FTP thread ends up the same way. One set of people arguing their point, coppers arguing theirs, nothing is resolved, then someone starts posting dragons n shit, someone brings up a fact about some random board member, we get off on left field, then back on topic for a few posts and then it ends.

Atleast keep them in the Political forum or something, I can distance myself from it that way.
        Everyone has different objectives when using DFWM

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          Everyone has different objectives when using DFWM

god bless.
          lulz
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

In recent postings about law enforcement confiscating large sums of cash.. I wonder if someone was making a large purchase and had cash on them, if it would have been taken.

Comment

lulz
              haha!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                In recent postings about law enforcement confiscating large sums of cash.. I wonder if someone was making a large purchase and had cash on them, if it would have been taken.
                I would hope they still had their receipt and showed them that they made a withdraw no less then how long their little search took. But who knows probably would have be confiscated anyways during their "investigation."

Comment

I can assure you that by posting these threads you have had not one millimeter of movement on any of the cops on this boards decision making..
                  No but more people are aware of what's going on which means city councils being held accountable which means chiefs are which just goes from there. Or do you doubt what this board can do when enough people get pissed about something?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    No but more people are aware of what's going on which means city councils being held accountable which means chiefs are which just goes from there. Or do you doubt what this board can do when enough people get pissed about something?
                    I am pretty comfortable saying no one has done anything other than post their views in a thread on this forum with maybe the exception of you and possibly one other person.....

It is an arguing point on here, it is something to pass time with, it is just old because it's literally the same argument everytime. Besides, it draws all this attention when the board could be conjuring up a new, exciting debacle on a totally new topic...

Comment

I would hope they still had their receipt and showed them that they made a withdraw no less then how long their little search took. But who knows probably would have be confiscated anyways during their "investigation."
                      Eh, it's my money, I shouldn't have to prove it when I was just sitting at an intersection!

Comment

Well, I'm not forcing anyone to read or respond to my posts. If these are so boring or overdone or no one is interested in the stupidity of some of those with arresting authority, then my posts will be one post long. Mine.

Comment

Eh, it's my money, I shouldn't have to prove it when I was just sitting at an intersection!
                          Again, what I thought was interesting is they found 2 Glocks but didn't say a word about the cash from the heist.

Comment

That's why I said but anyways.

Comment

At least someone is posting new crap...this place is dead anymore so I appreciate even the dumbest post as it helps me pass my work day...

Thank you Forever_Frost, I enjoy the "different" perspective your post provide although some of them may be far out there...(Denver Int'l Airport) it is not my place to judge, just read them for what they are. This is not a political post either, this is with regards to police and Forever_frost opinion of them and their actions.
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                At least someone is posting new crap...this place is dead anymore so I appreciate even the dumbest post as it helps me pass my work day...

Thank you Forever_Frost, I enjoy the "different" perspective your post provide although some of them may be far out there...(Denver Int'l Airport) it is not my place to judge, just read them for what they are. This is not a political post either, this is with regards to police and Forever_frost opinion of them and their actions.
                                I'm pretty sure you're being kind with 'different.'

Comment

Working...
                                X