No announcement yet.

Looking for a good quality blender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if you do a search in the food forum, there was a thread about this a while back. Might want to check it for some other people's recommendations.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It's Oster or nothing baby!!!
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI[/ame]

I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to go through the process of posting it properly. But how can you say no to that? Lmao
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

She's like this tender
          named Belinda
          Homeboys call her
          Belinda the Blender

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

for the record, I will not be attending the fruit smoothie gtg that I'm expecting someone to post about very soon...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              for the record, I will not be attending the fruit smoothie gtg that I'm expecting someone to post about very soon...
              i trust you will still be in attendance at the catalina wine mixer?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Went to Costco and got the Jack Lalane juicer. Also, I think I went over board on buying fruit and veggies to make shit with!

They did have a couple Ninja blenders there, but like a dumbass, I didn't pay attention to the model or prices.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                  Ninja or kitchen aid FTW
                  I hope the Kitchen Aid has improved it's blade design. I when thru three blades on mine. (Frozen margritas.......a lot of them) They had a shear pin design, would shear and the shaft would spin, but not the blade.

Comment

Inherited this one and worked awesome till I dropped the pitcher Havent been able to find a replacement cheap enough...
                    Osterizer 652, woodgrain ftw!

Theres one on ebay right now for $45

Comment

I have an Oster all metal drive Blender now. It's programmable and labeled as commercial duty. It's a pretty bad ass blender for the most part.

Comment

I dont care which blender you buy... We use the $15 cheapo blender and it lasts us 6 months-give or take for everything we blend in a high volume restaurant.. 25+ sides of salsa a day, creamy avacado dip 6-8 6oz cups a day + jalapeno's for other recepies.. I'm sure you can get a commercial blender that will last you 5-6 years but you will overpay for it.. keep in mind this is a restaurant that does well over 1.5 mil a year and we buy less than 4 ($60 bucks).... The question you need to ask your self is do you want a blender that looks out of date in 5 years if you buy a hardcore one.. I spoke with my KM about this and he told me for the average person, you can buy a blender for under 30 bucks that will last you for years as long as you dont make 10-15 shakes/ice cream shakes a day

disregard my first post..

Although personally i would go with one with a metal top as that is the part that usually breaks
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Vitamix, hands-down
                          Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Yup, I love mine. Made in the USA too.
                          Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                          My wife bought a "vitamix" blender, and it's nice/well built. It does all kinds of things, like make hot soup....it's very versatile, for a blender!
                          We got one as a wedding gift. It has paid for itself. We've made maybe a hundred smoothies, cooked soup in it (really cool feature), and of course it makes a mad purée. Great company, great warranty, well built too. Highly recommend.
                          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Working...
                          X