Looking for a good quality blender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good quality blender?

I know the blendtec is a bad mofo but I'm wondering what other brands are good and hopefully not as expensive?

If you want something that is no frills but extremely tough and durable go with a Ninja. I don't have one but a friend does and we have beat the crap out of it making Margarita's and it hasn't skipped a beat. I have fried many blenders making frozen drinks. I have a Kitchen Aid now that has lasted about 5 years without any issues. It has more speeds than the Ninja but not near as powerful. Just don't be a cheapy $40 blender and you should be fine. Both of the above will run you about $100.

Comment

Ninja or kitchen aid FTW

Comment

another vote for the ninja, ours has lasted 2 years now crushing ice on a regular basis

Comment

Vitamix, hands-down

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Vitamix, hands-down
            Yup, I love mine. Made in the USA too.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              Yup, I love mine. Made in the USA too.
              I just about chocked my wife and stuffed her in the blender when I found out how much it costed, but after some time with it, I would have paid more (and I'm a cheap-ass).

Comment

Brent would probably have a sound recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Brent would probably have a sound recommendation.
                  He's not looking for sound recommendations, he is looking for BLENDER recommendations.

Comment

He's not looking for sound recommendations, he is looking for BLENDER recommendations.

Comment

Not to thread hijack, but what is a good juicer, and not some $500 model either, I'ma cheap-ass, but want a decent quality one. Something to throw some whole, or large cut pieces of fruit and veggies to make a drink with.

Comment

I just about chocked my wife and stuffed her in the blender when I found out how much it costed, but after some time with it, I would have paid more (and I'm a cheap-ass).
                        Costed

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Costed
                          You missed "chocked"

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            Not to thread hijack, but what is a good juicer, and not some $500 model either, I'ma cheap-ass, but want a decent quality one. Something to throw some whole, or large cut pieces of fruit and veggies to make a drink with.
                            Jack Lalane power juicer, $90 at Costco. My wife and I use ours everyday, and it has worked problem free for a couple years. Makes awesome juice too. My only gripe is it's bitch to clean.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              If you're a cheapass don't get a juicer...what a waste

Comment

Working...
                              X