What to do with this baby Hawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Now we're going to talk about each others needs? LOL, that's a road you really want to go down with your posting history on here. lmao
    Whatever Eric. Where's the substance in this post? You would make a great politician.

Two can play at this game, as I've illustrated, and I have no intention on throwing in the towel.

You make it a point to talk shit about me in threads that I haven't even participated in, so here I am to give you a good dose of "GFY".

I even paid you a compliment in your trip thread and you didn't even have the common decency to acknowledge it.

Just a heads up, if you don't hear from me again, I've been abducted by aliens. Off work for 9 days and doing a little 2000 mile NM/TX road trip in my 99 GT with my dog. Already hit Amarillo and Cadillac Ranch. I think Highway 70 that leads into Roswell could rival Route 50 in Nevada as "The Loneliest Road in America

That speaks volumes on how much of a fucking rectum you are. You can't put aside your rage for one second to be civil.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Whatever Eric. Where's the substance in this post? You would make a great politician.

Two can play at this game, as I've illustrated, and I have no intention on throwing in the towel.

You make it a point to talk shit about me in threads that I haven't even participated in, so here I am to give you a good dose of "GFY".

I even paid you a compliment in your trip thread and you didn't even have the common decency to acknowledge it.

Just a heads up, if you don't hear from me again, I've been abducted by aliens. Off work for 9 days and doing a little 2000 mile NM/TX road trip in my 99 GT with my dog. Already hit Amarillo and Cadillac Ranch. I think Highway 70 that leads into Roswell could rival Route 50 in Nevada as "The Loneliest Road in America

That speaks volumes on how much of a fucking rectum you are. You can't put aside your rage for one second to be civil.
      A little creepy that you're holding on to something like that... just a little.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Gee whiz, I wonder why I would have started doing that?

Civility? lmao, yeah, I want to have tea and crumpets with some half witted dildo that starts taking shots at my family because he can't handle me talking straight to him. Zomg, you didn't acknowledge me! Maybe it's because photography is fucking easy, and any asshole with a camera and a small bit of perception can make something look good?

Comment

Gee whiz, I wonder why I would have started doing that?

Civility? lmao, yeah, I want to have tea and crumpets with some half witted dildo that starts taking shots at my family because he can't handle me talking straight to him. Zomg, you didn't acknowledge me! Maybe it's because photography is fucking easy, and any asshole with a camera and a small bit of perception can make something look good?
          I'd like to see some copy pasta of the family shots taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            Ya, I gotta see that shit too. Sounds Italian.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post

Firefighter thread in the smack.

Comment

...Maybe it's because photography is fucking easy, and any asshole with a camera and a small bit of perception can make something look good?

The analyst in me is scratching my chin and wondering if...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                X