• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
    my dog also eats babies.
    must be a pit bull

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      How does what I said in any way relate to keeping tabs on you?
      Blanket statement to all quoted, brah.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        must be a pit bull
        I missed his joke. Can you explain it again for me?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          I missed his joke. Can you explain it again for me?
          Yale,

Pitbulls are a breed of dog, specifically designed to keep ear and tail croppers employed, keep thugs and thug wanna-bes lookin' harder than a mo-fo with their beast on a short chain, targets for police raids, making breeders rich, creating stories worthy of making the 7pm news, justifying the AKCs superiority in dog breed identification, and eating babies!

When sosoe said that his dog eats babies, Matt was quick to figure out that he must mean that he owns a pitbull. He didn't want anyone else to miss this before he "sicked" his pit on that mufuggin bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Yale,

Pitbulls are a breed of dog, specifically designed to keep ear and tail croppers employed, keep thugs and thug wanna-bes lookin' harder than a mo-fo with their beast on a short chain, targets for police raids, making breeders rich, creating stories worthy of making the 7pm news, justifying the AKCs superiority in dog breed identification, and eating babies!

When sosoe said that his dog eats babies, Matt was quick to figure out that he must mean that he owns a pitbull. He didn't want anyone else to miss this before he "sicked" his pit on that mufuggin bird.

What I take away from this is that pitt bulls are member of the bildeberger group.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              What I take away from this is that pitt bulls are member of the bildeberger group.
              Pits eat babies, global elitists eat babies. So if Alex Jones eats global elitists, does that mean he eats babies and pits too?

Alex Jones is a global elitist!!!

Comment

How does what I said in any way relate to keeping tabs on you?
                Bringing me into a thread, misquoting, whatever.

You made a conscious decision to take yet another unwarranted stab at me.

I'm honored.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

I'm honored.
                  Wait.....let us hear his side of the story.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Wait.....let us hear his side of the story.
                    You are trying to hard to be "one of the boys" but failing miserably.

Come back when you grow up ...

Comment

Pits eat babies, global elitists eat babies. So if Alex Jones eats global elitists, does that mean he eats babies and pits too?

Alex Jones is a global elitist!!!

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

You are trying to hard to be "one of the boys" but failing miserably.

Come back when you grow up ...
                        Lol, ok dude.

I would say that is what you are doing.
                        Ded

Comment

I'm honored.

Oh, you're the only one allowed to bring people into threads they aren't involved in? Thanks for explaining, now I understand.

Comment

Oh, you're the only one allowed to bring people into threads they aren't involved in? Thanks for explaining, now I understand.
                            You have a need to use me for your humor?

Again, proving a point that you have a mancrush on me. Thanks bro.

Comment

You have a need to use me for your humor?

Again, proving a point that you have a mancrush on me. Thanks bro.

Now we're going to talk about each others needs? LOL, that's a road you really want to go down with your posting history on here. lmao

Comment

Yale,

LMAO, I Damn near spit my beer out!
                                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                                X