Buy your tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy your tickets!

Before you get too worked up, read the disclaimer at the bottom.

21.12.2012 is not far off. The Day of Judgment. The doomsday was predicted by the Mayans for this year!

You are bidding on a Ticket that provides evacuation by a charter-aircraft to Germany for ONE Person. The holder of the ticket is guaranteed a place in a German bunker.

The owner of a ticket receives the following services in the event of Armageddon:
    - Evacuation from the nearest airport
    - Direct transfer to Germany
    - A safe place in a German air raid shelter

We will initiate the evacuation as soon as we are convinced that a disaster is imminent.

You will be notified simultaneously with the take-off of the charter aircraft here in Germany about the beginning of the evacuation.

Therefore, they have enough time to reach the airport nearest to you. The corresponding airport is listed on your ticket.

Your ticket is important to keep it in a safe place. Without a ticket, the flight crew will not let you boarding.

Why Germany?
    Because of the Second World War Germany still has an extensive network of bunkers and shelters. Today these are mostly unused and easy to aquire. Even Germany is in the moderate climate zone, and there are virtually no natural disasters.

After purchase you will receive an email. In this e-mail all relevant contact information will be requested from you which are required to create your personalized tickets and for creating your evacuation plan.
    Your tickets will then be sent by air mail within 3 weeks directly from Germany!

Pre-paid tickets are not refundable. Money back is not possible. No returns accepted.
    When the dreaded Doomsday will not take place until 12/22/2012,
    so the tickets expire and there is no way to recover the money.
    The offered services are performed only in the event that,
    in the opinion of the seller announces a catastrophe.
    Likewise, no liability is accepted if an evacuation because of
    environmental conditions or technical failures can not be executed.
    The possession of a ticket does not guarantee a mandatory evacuation!
    With the acquisition of one or more tickets, you agree with the above conditions.
    Please note this before you buy.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

bahahaha
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Fuck...

Comment

So you bought one for each of your family then, yeah?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Nah, I'm exempt from any Mayan predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Nah, I'm exempt from any Mayan predictions.
            I was referring to the OP. lol
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I wonder how many dipshits have sent money. It is probably some kid sitting back making bank.
              Last edited by krazy kris; 06-04-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                So you bought one for each of your family then, yeah?
                Nope, don't believe the Mayan stuff but it's always humorous that someone may fall for it
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                X