weird dreams recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird dreams recently

Anyone have any weird, vivid, dreams recently?

I had one tonight that was new for me. It was about aliens invading. I don't ever dream about aliens so it was out of the norm for me. I haven't watched or read any alien type stuff in a while, so I don't know where this Is coming from.

It basically consisted of the aliens coming down and taking over a mall or maybe an arena to use as their home base. The aliens really have no form to.speak of. They are just a "cloud" of energy at first. The military automatically went in shooting at the aliens but the aliens were not harmed and went on about their business setting up the facility as their base. Eventually, when they were ready they turned into their solid form and began to enslave and kill humans at will. Some humans fought back but for the most part were captured. These humans were punished the worse and placed in flesh eating exo-skeleton type suits. Other bizarre developments occurred but they aren't vivid enough for me to explain in detail.

Anyways, I don't really remember the ending, but I do remember humans finally finding ways to fight back. This just struck me as a really odd dream since I dont dream this type of stuff normally.

i always have the strangest dreams.

but! what's crazy about mine are the fact, that most of them are Recurring.
    i've had one with a talking beaver. and one where im fighting zombies i like that one.
    the one i hate, is where im being attacked by evil Ghosts...
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

[QUOTE=soap;710384]i always have the strangest dreams.

but! what's crazy about mine are the fact, that most of them are Recurring.
      QUOTE]
      X2

I always have dreams about poisonous snakes attacking me, also have lots of dreams about getting into gunfights
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have a recurring dream where I'm driving my SS and I turn the corner and someone calls out my name. And its someone on the side of the street who then proceeds to pull out a gun and shoot me in the face.
        I always hear the gun shot, then I wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I had one tonight that was new for me. It was about aliens invading. I don't ever dream about aliens so it was out of the norm for me. I haven't watched or read any alien type stuff in a while, so I don't know where this Is coming from.

It basically consisted of the aliens coming down and taking over a mall or maybe an arena to use as their home base. The aliens really have no form to.speak of. They are just a "cloud" of energy at first. The military automatically went in shooting at the aliens but the aliens were not harmed and went on about their business setting up the facility as their base. Eventually, when they were ready they turned into their solid form and began to enslave and kill humans at will. Some humans fought back but for the most part were captured. These humans were punished the worse and placed in flesh eating exo-skeleton type suits. Other bizarre developments occurred but they aren't vivid enough for me to explain in detail.

Anyways, I don't really remember the ending, but I do remember humans finally finding ways to fight back. This just struck me as a really odd dream since I dont dream this type of stuff normally.

Sounds like you have been reading Stephen Kings Dreamcatcher.

Comment

It basically consisted of the aliens coming down and taking over a mall or maybe an arena to use as their home base. The aliens really have no form to.speak of. They are just a "cloud" of energy at first. The military automatically went in shooting at the aliens but the aliens were not harmed and went on about their business setting up the facility as their base. Eventually, when they were ready they turned into their solid form and began to enslave and kill humans at will. Some humans fought back but for the most part were captured. These humans were punished the worse and placed in flesh eating exo-skeleton type suits.
            --Beast master reference??
            Other bizarre developments occurred but they aren't vivid enough for me to explain in detail.

Probably just want to have sex with your mom...thats all
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
              Sounds like you have been reading Stephen Kings Dreamcatcher.
              Never heard of it

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Probably just want to have sex with your mom...thats all
              Say wha? I don't get the beast master reference. I haven't seen that in probably 15 years.

Comment

Was there a C4 corvette converted into a ranchero in your dream?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Mstang was anally probed in his sleep.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Was there a C4 corvette converted into a ranchero in your dream?
                    No but there were plenty of people walking around with no skin.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Mstang was anally probed in his sleep.
                    I don't think so. I did wake up pretty hungry from the dream though.

Comment

Never heard of it

Say wha? I don't get the beast master reference. I haven't seen that in probably 15 years.

The guys who had bat like webbing attached to their arms, when you walked up to them they shut their arms and dissolved you body in some sort of acid that made a green foam leak out from under the webbing...

Dude, I saw that movie when I was a kid and it was already 10 years old or so and I still remember it....

And Dr. Sigmund Freud believed that most if not all dreams on had were a direct reflection of their desire to mate with their mother...one example I remember was his interpretation of a man's dream: The guy was walking through his house (in his dream) and entered his mothers bedroom, walked up to her bed, raised a gun and shot her.

Freud's conclusion was the man had such a desire to have sex with his mother that he stated that the gun was a representation of his penis and the act of shooting it was ejaculation and the fact that it was pointed towards his mother meant that he was wanting to use his penis on his mother with ejaculation being the end result.
                      Last edited by Gtracer; 06-04-2012, 09:45 AM.
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

The guys who had bat like webbing attached to their arms, when you walked up to them they shut their arms and dissolved you body in some sore of acid that made a green foam come out from under the webbing...

Dude, I saw that movie when I was a kid and it was already 10 years old or so and I still remember it....

And Dr. Sigmund Freud believed that most if not all dreams on had were a direct reflection of their desire to mate with their mother...one example I remember was his interpretation of a man's dream: The guy was walking through his house (in his dream) and entered his mothers bedroom, walked up to her bed, raised a gun and shot her.

Freud's conclusion was the man had such a desire to have sex with his mother that he stated that the gun was a representation of his penis and the act of shooting it was ejaculation and the fact that it was pointed towards his mother meant that he was wanting to use his penis on his mother with ejaculation being the end result.

Yea, but Freud was so hopped up on cocaine, he had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Everything was about sleeping with your mom.

I do wonder what the hell my unconcious mind was thinking.

Comment

The guys who had bat like webbing attached to their arms, when you walked up to them they shut their arms and dissolved you body in some sore of acid that made a green foam come out from under the webbing...

Freud was also a cocaine addicted nutcase for a portion of his life. A lot of his theories are staples in psychiatry, and a lot of them are dismissed as absurd.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Freud was also a cocaine addicted nutcase for a portion of his life. A lot of his theories are staples in psychiatry, and a lot of them are dismissed as absurd.
                            Get out of my head.

Comment

Yeah, I think everyone in the Psychology world understands what drove Freud...I was more or less making a somewhat nerdy joke regarding your dream being about you wanting to sleep with your mom....I guess that one flew over...

Comment

Working...
                              X