No announcement yet.

Thank Baby Jesus for Nepotism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not what you know... it is who you know.

Congrats poop.
    Originally posted by Denny
    I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
      What C.U.? My aunt is the mgr in charge of loans/repos for a C.U. down there. They have quite a few locations around Austin and are a major supporter of the RR Express. Congrats either way.
      United Heritage CU. I think there might be more credit unions down there than major banks.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Well, after two months of looking and being almost completely out of money, I might have found a job, and a good one, in a good location. My friend of 15 years from Austin came to town and he knew I was looking for a job. After talking to his wife who is a branch manager at a credit union in West Austin, she offered me a job as a collections manager at her branch. They just built a house down in Buda (first town south of Austin) and offered to hole me up until I found a place down there. I gotta talk to her a little more in detail about it tonight, but it pays fairly well and bank hours aren't horrible. This works out great because I've been wanting to move back down there basically ever since I moved back up here.
        Damn man. Conrats!
        Keep us posted on how it goes.

Oh, and I'm betting half the people reading this thread had to google "Nepostism" before clicking. LOL

David

Comment

Very nice. Good luck.
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Sweet, I hope it all goes well.

Comment

I am sure my ex is somewhere on their collections list, please note that she does not live here with me. So please remove my phone number from your list.

Comment

congrats!

btw- how much were you making as a service writer?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  congrats!

btw- how much were you making as a service writer?
                  It varied obviously being commission. I was averaging around $4000 a month.

Comment

Don't let the door hitcha...

Congrats dude, I hope it works out for you. My brother is down in San Marcus, I've been through Buda a time or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Don't let the door hitcha...

Congrats dude, I hope it works out for you. My brother is down in San Marcus, I've been through Buda a time or two.
                      San Marcos is awesome. Lived there for a year. It's like a different universe. A universe where nearly every chick is drop dead gorgeous and everybody is in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X