Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axl Rose is a douche.

New info, I know. Anywho:

Well, that much-hoped-for Guns N' Roses reunion keeps seeming more and more unlikely. After Axl Rose, the band's lone remaining original member, sat out GNR's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April (and was booed by ceremony attendees in absentia), he's made it even more clear that he has no plans to make nice with his former bandmate, guitarist Slash. Because apparently not only is Slash not welcome at any GNR gigs, but neither are Slash T-shirts.

According to British music magazine NME, a fan at GNR's May 31 concert at London's O2 Arena, who showed up a wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the top-hatted likeness of Axl's nemesis, was forced by security to remove his shirt at the door. The concertgoer, 18-year-old James Revell, grudgingly abided and entered the venue bare-chested.

When NME asked O2's security if there was in fact an official ban on Slash shirts, the answer was: "We were told by the management not to allow anyone into the O2 Arena who is wearing a Slash T-shirt, and we are asking anyone who is to remove it and if they refuse they will be turned away."
    Revell told NME: "I believe they asked me to do this because Axl Rose has some problem with Slash and if he saw me wearing the shirt he might have stormed offstage." However, O2 security stated that this ban applied even to audience members sitting in the very back rows of the 20,000-capacity venue, who could not possibly have been spotted by Axl from the arena's stage.

Said Revell: "I felt very angry because I was looking after my little brother at the time, and felt as though my freedom to wear what I want had been taken away from me. However, I did not react angrily, as I didn't want to spoil the show for him."

He added: "I have never experienced anything as insulting as that at a concert before and I had to sit there in my little brother's jumper [sweater] and wait for Axl to turn up well over an hour late, which we could only stay to watch three songs as we had to catch a train back. I think that Axl Rose doesn't appreciate his fans or anyone for that matter, he needs to grow up and stop acting like a child."

No word yet on whether Velvet Revolver, Izzy Stradlin & The Ju Ju Hounds, Adler's Appetite, Gilby Clarke, or Buckethead tees are allowed at Guns N' Roses shows--but just to be safe, if you attend a GNR gig any time soon, you may want to bring a change of clothing with you.

What's insulting is listening to axl try and sing now.

Comment

He is a douche. I see slash on tv all the time though and he seems pretty cool
      1997 viper gts
      1986 turbo mustang
      1987 Buick grand national
      1972 nova

Comment

Axl has been a punk from day one.
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          Axl has been a punk from day one.
          Indeed. Saw the GNR/Metallica show at Texas Stadium and after something was thrown on stage he challenged anyone to come up on stage to get their asses kicked. Of course he was surrounded by several goons while going off on his mouthy tirade.

Comment

^^^ Bet that was a hell of a show.

And... What a douche!
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

He was a douche back then and it has not improved.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

He needs to be tazed on stage and pissed on i fucking hate that ass Clown! It sux that crazy fucks will shoot dime bag but allow this fag to shreek like a cat that just had it's tail stepped on. Thanx for Appetite for Destruction now fucking DIE!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                  ^^^ Bet that was a hell of a show.

And... What a douche!
                  Half of it anyway.
                  sigpic

Comment

It amazes me that people still pay money to see that washed up shit bag on stage.

Comment

Slash is a bad mother fucker, the music video for november rain is badass too, jamming out solo.

Axl is a fuck tard.

Slash has his own band or did a few years back, I can't think of the name right now.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        Slash is a bad mother fucker, the music video for november rain is badass too, jamming out solo.

Axl is a fuck tard.

Slash has his own band or did a few years back, I can't think of the name right now.
                        Velvet Revolver! Shit Slash don't need a Band i would buy a ticket just see him play for 2-hours by himself fuck Axle Rose, fuck him right in the ass! lmao.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
                          Velvet Revolver! Shit Slash don't need a Band i would buy a ticket just see him play for 2-hours by himself fuck Axle Rose, fuck him right in the ass! lmao.
                          Yes sir that's it! I knew it was something revolver. I would too man slash is this bees knees.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

fuck that dude. He was a fuckup in GnR's hayday and he is still a fuckup.
                            Vortex rear stand $75
                            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                            11 4 door
                            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Why does anyone support him or attend the concerts? It isn't GnR, it's a cover band led by a washed up has been.

Comment

Working...
                              X